• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Differential fluid in Washington?

it probally would have been cheaper to buy the gallon of diff fluid if you plan on changing it more than once..

Agree with everyone, f wallmart. They steal from all the communities they move into..oh and did i mention that walmart does not support teachers?? They are shit stores.....

As for this question....use the search button Scott....This topic has been covered many a time. You preach the search fnction, put it into pratice.:sure:

Keil

I did search...didn't find much other then a bunch of answers depending on location...so I asked it specifically for here. Thats why I said "I understand location makes a difference."

Yeah I wanted a gallon, but they didn't have a whole lot of options. I just said screw it and bought a bunch of little bottles. It'll be awhile till I make another change anyhow and that will be when I get a locker and gears.

~Scott

it probally would have been cheaper to buy the gallon of diff fluid if you plan on changing it more than once..

Agree with everyone, f wallmart. They steal from all the communities they move into..oh and did i mention that walmart does not support teachers?? They are shit stores.....

As for this question....use the search button Scott....This topic has been covered many a time. You preach the search fnction, put it into pratice.:sure:

Keil

:wstupid: They kill babies too, I'm sure.

they do man. somehow..... :)

I'm just saying, don't buy shit from them, especially auto parts....

And wouldn't diff fluid be universal???
Isn't Oregon SAE 80W-85W-90 the same as Washington SAE 80W-85W-90????

I don't get people sometimes...

Keil

they do man. somehow..... :)

I'm just saying, don't buy shit from them, especially auto parts....

And wouldn't diff fluid be universal???
Isn't Oregon SAE 80W-85W-90 the same as Washington SAE 80W-85W-90????

I don't get people sometimes...

Keil

What I'm saying is I read on HERE that the east side, compared to the west side (Nation wise...), and the north compared to the south could potentially change the fluid type you should run. I just wanted to make sure, because I've never bought or changed diff fluid before. Sounds like I bought the right stuff though, so thanks for those who helped.

~Scott

Back