• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did I miss....

...anything exciting. NAC-Fest '05, I feel went pretty well, despite me only wheeling for 1 day, but thats another time.....

I would like to send out some thank you's
All who attended, without all of you this wouldn't work
Sponsors who Donated a few thing:
JD Motorsports for the BFG tires
Full Size XJ Gear for the 3.5" RE lift

Joe from TRC OFFROAD, for setting everything up with Paragon, donating 5 gift certificates, got Rock Krawler to donate a long arm kit, and getting the award plaques made.

Groupbuy 4x4, for the 6" round offroad lights

Bob Lester, for cooking the food Saturday

Juicexj24, Paul, for getting the T-shirts made up (we still have some left)

Andy-in-PA for the dash plaques

MOM, Mrs. Rose & Sean, for the musical entertainment, and making my big mouth louder....

and any one else who lended me a hand that i forgot about or didn't thank personally.

We did have approximately 50 vehicles(correct me if im wrong) attend over the course of the event. Everyone I hoped had a good time. I would like to congradulate "Bill" sorry dont remember your screen name, for winning a TRC offroad Gift cert, the BFG tire gift cert, and the Rockkrawler long arm kit. Skorpyo for winning the 3.5" RE lift, but then giving it to BlackXJ4x4 (Caleb) a stocker, congrats.

We had minimal carnage, more to come, this year which is always good, had a couple axle shaft breakages, tierods, balljoints, and some body damage. Would also like to say congrats to all who won on the raffle and award plaques ( please chime in for those i forget). Peterbuilt took home "most thrashed" and "Best Engineered", Skorpyo for "Best Spotter", Jason took with him the Bonehead" award, Grizzley took "Judges Choice", John B took home "Farthest Traveled", Chris(a guest in a, dare i say it, a Wrangler) took home "Miss Congeniality" everyone ask him about it.

If any one who would like to get pictures up please send them to this E-Mail I will host them on my site and will leave the addy active for a month.

Also if someone has the time and would like to do a write-up please do, I suck at those things, and send it to me. Thank You

Thanks again for those that showed and for those that didn't PLEASE come next year.

STROKER

PS who would like a vhs of video i took please let me know in a pm and give me some time to make them. cost will be for tapes and shipping. Thanks

Last edited:
i will take a tape my add is 1215 pinefeild rd newark de 19713 thanks ben

A BIG THANK YOU to Stroker for all your work ! Even compounded by the frustration of breaking your junk and not being able to wheel.
Thanks ,
Wayne

Fantastic Job Stroker & RockreadyXJ. You both worked hard to put on a great event and I KNOW that everyone had a blast!
Skorpyo

Had a great time!!!, Thanks to all who helped bring the event togethor... :kissyou:

Thanks for all the work! I had a great time (2nd year in a row) and next year the YJ'll be back. Don't wanna risk being upside down in a TJ ;)

For those who missed it, a great event and a great group of XJ guys. They even dont rip on the SWB Jeeps ... too hard :D

Red94WhyJ said:
Thanks for all the work! I had a great time (2nd year in a row) and next year the YJ'll be back. Don't wanna risk being upside down in a TJ ;)

For those who missed it, a great event and a great group of XJ guys. They even dont rip on the SWB Jeeps ... too hard :D

Wait a minute. Are you the YJ that came in red and left dark brown? :laugh3:

I can't believe that I couldn't go this year!!! Rockready and Peterbuilt told me what a great it was!

I'll be there next year, for shur!!!

Grizzley said:
Wait a minute. Are you the YJ that came in red and left dark brown? :laugh3:

No he came with a white XJ this year that he didn't wheel. He rode with me... He did bring his red yj in 2004 however.

Absolutely mr.magoo! Next year our crippled buttoxes will be out there showin those other folk how to wheel. ;)
ummm.....we will be better by then right? HEHEH

-J

Oh geeze! I guess I need a triple car trailer now so I can take my jeep, petes, and of course my wifes. I guess I better find a dodge w/ a Cummins in it. You guys thought I was throwing black smoke out of my chevy this year. Wait till next year with that Cummins. Mitch should I pick you up next year as well? The rate I am going I am going to need a Peterbuilt with a Cat in it.

Mitch what happened to the guns and fire trucks at nac fest this year?

I had them,the drugs I was on prevented me from remembering to let them out of the back of my truck!!!Maybe I'll just borrow my Mack and 55 ton lowboy trailer from work for next year,I think we could fit four on that!!!

Back