• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did I miss....

Why not just get an rv then? Hmmm I guess you couldn't pull three trucks then, huh? Ok, then let me rethink the big rig idea again.
....hmmm

ok, done thinking.......my answer is still NO!!!

:laugh3:

So Joe, will we get to have a drag race between your cummins and my powerstroke next year then???? I'll have a 32' gooseneck hooked to mine. Gonna try to squeeze 3 on, but I don't know if it's possible.

Oh yeah, my neighbor and I thought long and hard about buying a big rig. I still think it woulda been wiser. I got a powerstroke and he got the dmax. I can't wait to stomp him down at the track :wave:

It was great to see everyone again (albeit briefly.) Maybe next year I'll bring a rig. Then again, riding shotgun and spotting is far cheaper and easier.

Lawn Cher' said:
It was great to see everyone again (albeit briefly.) Maybe next year I'll bring a rig. Then again, riding shotgun and spotting is far cheaper and easier.

maybe next year i can ride shotgun in marks rig...

Oh, you are so tricky, taking the no out of my post. Very clever. But the answer is still no way joey! So stop your :rattle:

Here's a solution... get a roll-back and tow a long flatbed trailer. Easily could do 3 rigs that way.

Back