• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dec 10th Woolys

clrusty

NAXJA Forum User
ok yall i have come up with the ride date i wanna try and get some to come out and play. I think i should be good to go by dec 10th so would anyone like to come to woolys with me and ride for a day.
Woolys Dec 10th
Meet at the barn around 9am

i will prob run the easier trails for the first time being back on the trails. but everyone is welcome to join us. hope to see some of ya come out and play.

i'd like to go! i finally have an xj again, although it's basically stock i don't mind trying to get around the park a bit. i haven't had a good wheeling trip since last december! only little shakedown runs here and there.... i hope i can commit to a trip and actually make it at least once this year!

I know i kinda put this ride a little far away but i wanted to give everyone plenty of time. I am trying to figure out what tires im going to go with on this jeep and leanin more to the ones i had on the last jeep,wrangler mtr's with kevlar, and i want to have my locker installed before we go.But I wanted to give plenty of notice for this ride.
That and i didnt want to be the only xj again..lol

If mines runnin I wouldn't mind tagging along.

I wanna go if I can resist the urge to tear it apart till then!

yahhhh i wont be the only xj on the trails this timeee. im always the only xj. will be great to have you guys along on the ride. looking forward to seein you all.

were is woolys? i hope to have my jeep done by thanksgiving. also got to help t-frady get his cage in and hell be able to come with.

It's close to Lynnville, TN. It would be a long drive for you.

Long tow
Yea would love to but only time and funds will tell
WOW 7.5 hours maybe not yet

Ahhhh come on wingnut. Its not that much of a drive for ya..lol. hope ya doin good up there. how much snow ya got to play in so far? everyone is hoping it will snow on the 10th.i still gotta get the brakes on the front,shims in the rear,locker in and leaf spring bushings. will it stop raining????

Rusty! does us proud and put that xj we built you to the test! especially the sliders! lol

i'll be making this ride. jeep addict, we should get together and look and see about my check engine scenario.

Well come on Bosco,Been awhile since we rode together.
Mark I am gonna try the jeep out real good.
Ive been like everyone else and every mud hole i see i wanna play in.All this rain the last few day has made us a pond in the parking lot.Yes i been playin in it..lol
I cant wait on the 10th to get here.I am so looking forward to this ride.

Back