• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

death wobble...bump steer?

Imagine that lol.

Yeah, if you're lifted and wheeling at all, no way you should be running the stock track bar. Get one with a new double shear frame mount too.

Greets.., maybe a little late to help you lots, lol, but may I suggest that you look into: http://www.kevinsoffroad.com/ and check out the DW subject in the right column. Also in that area you can click on whatever vehicle you have. Recently I completed an entire 2" OME suspension package, (also now sans that rear sway bar), with new tres, with additional anti-DW parts from Kevin's, i.e., Track Bar, (with extended mount), Steering Box Brace, Front Sway Bar rubbers, and while I was at it.., the JKS Discos. My DW became obvious upon checking the upper TB connection, lol, as that rut miles back blew out the upper zert, and therfore the stock TB end was compromised greatly. Since I went for the ARB Kangaroo Winch bar bumper w/Warn M8000, and their OME product line, I had to install their Transfer Case lowering kit in order to obtain their guarantee for et-al. Propeller Shaft is at proper degree'd angle, (Stock; Non-SYE). May my '89 XJ outlive those dumb-assed Engineers that screw up a good thing. I curse them for mixing S.A.E. and metric together on a rig. Just more evil do'ers. May we Americans straighten them out in our back yards, garages, shops, etc., showing them what proper XJ machines should be.., as in; ever built correctly. (LOL.., just a couple cents offered up as a slight digression!) :us:

Back