• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,

First and foremost I would like to either get a raise with my current job...or get the 2nd job I have been applying for for a few weeks now. I would be happy either way.

I would like to have about half a day to myself to finish spray painting my $150 XJ. At least then it will be the same color. It is my DD afterall so it has to look decent from 50' away.

Then I would like 1 full day to tear down the motor on my MJ to replace the head gasket. At least then I can use it and not worry about causing more problems. I would also ask that there not be anything else wrong with the motor as if there is Iw ill just replace it since it has 200K on it already.

Then I would like to get the tach and clock for my CJ as well as seat covers for it. And have the rear main seal quit leaking. It's not bad but it is annoying.

I will even leave cookies and milk for you and a playboy magazine for the elves if you like...or vice versa. And feel free to borrow the CJ any time you want. Just remember the gas gauge doesn't work.

Dear Big Guy,

Could you talk to the Other Even Bigger Guy to see about getting some warm weather, so I can work on my Jeep? Or you could just bring me a heated garage. Or a friend with a heated garage. I wouldn't mind if it came with a lift, air tools, and a welding setup. :)

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is for you to remove all the rust from my jeep. I'll take care of the rest of what it needs, I'm just sick of breaking every FREAKING bolt...:banghead:

Dear Santa,
Thanks for having your helper deliver my D60 Saturday night. I think all the major parts are now in order to start the next build.

Dear Fat Man,

It's that time of the year again and you've only got a week left. This year feel free to drop of a new tcase. Oh yeah and some time to finish my 2x6 rockers, new rear bumper and IPad dash in my xj.

As always thanks from your favorite ogre,
Mr. Shrek

Dear Santa,

I'm gonna go easy on you this year. I just had a birthday, as you know, and I've come to realize a few things as I've grown up (that point is not debatable:D). It's not about the gifts under the tree, nor really even about the tree, it's about why we, in my house, celebrate Christmas. The birth of Jesus. So, with this in mind, I don't really need anything and my only want this year is, for my family and friends to be happy and healthy. This would include my extended family of my NAXJA bretheren and all the many friends I have made and will make through NAXJA.

Sincerely,
High2by

Dear Santa, I'd like a bolt carrier group for an AR to be in stock so I don't have to wait 6 months to get one!

Dear Santa,

I'm gonna go easy on you this year. I just had a birthday, as you know, and I've come to realize a few things as I've grown up (that point is not debatable:D). It's not about the gifts under the tree, nor really even about the tree, it's about why we, in my house, celebrate Christmas. The birth of Jesus. So, with this in mind, I don't really need anything and my only want this year is, for my family and friends to be happy and healthy. This would include my extended family of my NAXJA bretheren and all the many friends I have made and will make through NAXJA.

Sincerely,
High2by

Amen!

However, if the fat man has enough time left to spare, I certainly wouldn't be disappointed if a rear swing out happened to show up...

Dear Santa,Thank you for the secons subwoofer for my home stereo. Watching The Dark Knight Rises with 2 subs is awesome.

Thanks,
The other Fat Man

P.S.
Let all my fellow NAXJA members get in some quality wheeling time next year, I know the have earned it answering some of my stupid questions.

Back