• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44 housing, beadlocks, etc

cserou

NAXJA Forum User
I need a $1700 adaptor for my Cummins XJ project, and I'm tired of waiting for money to fall out of the sky. Therefore, I have decided to sell some stuff that you guys might want.
I know you guys want pics, and I'm really sorry but I won't be able to get them up for a few days. I have pics of some stuff on my phone though and if you message me I can text it.

ALL ITEMS LOCATED IN WEST SAC, but I can deliver for gas money

*Rear XJ Dana 44 housing with HD diff cover - $100
*(2) XJ Dana 44 axle shafts complete - $100 both
*Used 4.10 gears for rear XJ Dana 44 in good shape - $50... can include carrier possibly
*NIB Yukon 4.56 gears for XJ Dana 44 (WITH Yukon master install kit that I opened briefly) - $275 FIRM (these are NEW!)
*NIB Master Install kit for Ford 8.8 from Koyo Gear - $80
*Brake drums for XJ Dana 44 - $30
*(4) NIB chrome 15" beadlocks with red rings (have some surface rust on the edges from sitting) message for pic - Make offer
*Ford 8.8 set up for XJ that is currently under my DD with 3.73 gears and limited slip. It needs real shock mounts welded on though because I just welded thick bolts to the housing. - Make offer... I don't want to pull it unless the price is right... brakes will stay.
*Front Dana 30 with 4.56 gears from a '99 XJ (broken in but not abused) - cash + your complete late model front axle with 4.10 or 3.55 gears.
*Front HP Dana 44 from a 70s Ford that hasn't been narrowed yet - Make offer
*Chevy NP 208 from my 1 1/4 ton diesel - Make offer
*Pinion depth kit for Chrysler 8.25 (you need to have a pinion depth gauge already to use this with) - Make offer
*OEM exhaust in AMAZING shape from an '88 XJ... good if you need to pass Smog - $100
*Known good ignition module from an '88 XJ - $50
*Brand new ignition module for an '88 XJ (has been installed and ran twice or three times)
*NIB aftermarket adjustable fuel pressure regulator (the kind that goes on the fuel rail, NOT Smog legal) - $35
*Professionally rebuilt starter for '88 XJ (I bought a rebuilt one but it had a bad bearing, so I had a starter/alternator shop fix it. I have $150 into it) - $85
*2" angled lift blocks for XJ with Ford 8.8 - Make offer
*GSX-R 750 street bike - message for details - Paid $4k, need to get $2700 or I won't let it go

I may think of more items later. Thanks again!

P.S. I also build Biodiesel reactors, if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
I can also work for cash on the weekends for NAXJA members only. My skills include:
MIG/TIG welding
Cage bending and fabrication
Biodiesel/SVO conversions
Diesel troubleshooting and repair
Transmission repair (not electronic issues because I don't have the proper scan tools)
Moving (I have a box truck)
Lean Six-Sigma management consulting
Garage organization and clean-up :)

I'm a former Marine who graduated from Wyotech with a 4.0 in Light/Medium Duty Diesel Technology and again in Motorsports Chassis Fabrication. I have worked as a Diesel Technician at Throne Equipment and as a machinist and production manager at Marquez Design.

Last edited:
Back