• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 30 carnage

Well Goat if its not a Diamond 9" tie fighter housing ripped in half i dont care, come back when you have a real story.

So when exactly did this forum loose its sense of humor? Sorry that you got a little butt-hurt at my response.

Damn I got a disco 30 up front, anyone got a pic of a disco 30 trussed? Need some ideas

That is what our racer currently has. I don't have any pics of it though. It is big and heavy and ugly. This is our 5th season on it, and the prior owner had some miles on it. It takes a lot of metal to make these things live. We finally cracked it at the Mint so it is going bye-bye. Luckily we won't need 4wd again until Parker next year so we have some time. As someone else said, switch to a non-disco.

Mabey thats best bet, Do you need a case spreader to swap over the internals on a d30? I got the 4.56s and an aussie in this one.

when i messed with my gears i did not need a case spreader. just unbolted the straps and the carrier dropped right out. i have read of some guys using some pry force, but in the end things come right out without a spreader

Back