• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dalen Cox aka NighthawkXJ

XpedientJ

NAXJA Forum User
Perhaps, someone knows this 'gent' and can offer some assistance.

Over a year ago, now, after a few months of discussing design parameters, I sent him Paypal payment for a fabricated item. I haven't been able to get a response to e-mails, PMs. Another Midwest member, who knows him, did make contact(much appreciated), advised that he is "busy with a little one coming", and that the unit is going to powder-coating (about 7 weeks ago).

I still wish to believe that he is a man of honor, and will follow-through, but it sure isn't feeling too certain, at this point. I haven't heard from Mr. Cox for several months now, and my doubts continue to mount......

Does anyone know him, and can offer some help?? I'm not in a position to just write-it-off.

Thanks.

You have a PM.

I am in the same boat as you. I paid for the material back in June and shipped him the "trade" portion of our deal, which was a set of long arms, and still have not received my bumper. I have spoke with Dalen on a few occassions and he has fallen on some hard times as of late as well as having a new baby on the way. I too am in no position to just write it off, especially since I upheld my end of the deal immediatly. I believe that his computer or internet is down thus explaining not getting replys via email or PM's. Dalen is a good guy and I truely believe that he will stand behind his work, but it might just take some time......which I am usually short on :D

He has kinda dissapeared lately, I just figured busy with the little one coming.

busy with the little one on the way and lost a family member.

Back