• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom front bumper and DIY bumper kits.

Hey man. PM me, i sent payment a few days ago for the real long front brackets.

Do you guys have any suggestions on how to ship these things easier? Oddly enough that's my biggest issue with selling these. The only way to get a box big enough is custom ordering and that's espensive, around $15-$18 per box at my low quanitities. I was thinking of just shrink wrapping them and padding the corners so they don't poke through the side of the UPS van lol

Winch bumper? I like your designs and I love building my own stuff. i have a bumper I made work off of a old bronco but I want a new one!

I've stopped production for the time being. I have a lot going on in the summer and just don't have time for a side job on top of my full time job and everything else. zeke2230 is getting one of my last bumpers that I have parts for. I hope to pick back up in late August or September maybe, though I can still get frame mounts since it's just a matter of placing an order with the laser cutter and then shipping to customers. Honestly I'd love it if someone just bought the design from me and took over production lol.

Ukraine Train said:
I've stopped production for the time being. I have a lot going on in the summer and just don't have time for a side job on top of my full time job and everything else. zeke2230 is getting one of my last bumpers that I have parts for. I hope to pick back up in late August or September maybe, though I can still get frame mounts since it's just a matter of placing an order with the laser cutter and then shipping to customers. Honestly I'd love it if someone just bought the design from me and took over production lol.

How much are your design and prints worth to you?

JR

i'll be interested in a bumper when you start production again.

~Alex

Yes I sent a pm I need a set of your extra long brackets! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

Ive got cash if you start up, unless someone wants to make me one or sell me a used one. Ive been without a front bumper for quite some time.

Back