• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CRAWL Magazine coverage

attachment.php

can I play??? I realize its a slightly modified mostly stock rig, but it does have a strait hood,,,, for now

IMG_1438a.jpg

Last edited:
brent said:
can I play??? I realize its a slightly modified mostly stock rig, but it does have a strait hood,,,, for now

Wow, that brings back memories. I haven't been out on a trail with that thing(or you) in years!

yea I hear ya, it rarely goes out anymore, took it out on a local trail for the first time since feb, and I blew up a hub, haven't done that in 5 years or so either.

that pic is on little sluce, and that rear spring main leaf is broke just behind the u-bolts

brent said:
attachment.php

You can play any time you want. :D

I don't know yet what day we'll do CRAWL Big Dog run, maybe Wed, maybe Fri. Still need to nail it down.

Any updates on when we might get to see some of Matt's photos of the event? When does the write up get published in Crawl?

Is there a subscription deal for NAXJA folks?

Any updates on when we might get to see some of Matt's photos of the event? When does the write up get published in Crawl?

Is there a subscription deal for NAXJA folks?

the subscription deal is that we don't get the magazine.... I subscribed in August and have yet to recieve an issue :soapbox:

Matt said the NAXJA run article will be a Q1 09 release......he also said that it will include no shots of green jeeps........

the subscription deal is that we don't get the magazine.... I subscribed in August and have yet to recieve an issue :soapbox:

quit moving around and maybe they could find you :shhh:

seriously, sometimes it takes them a bit to get things moving, once you start getting it, you'll forget that you even posted this because the stuff is that good...

mac 'subscribed' gyvr

Matt also told me that while the images they took are proprietary, 60 days after the issue is released, we'll start seeing pictures they didn't publish.

Call 877-75CRAWL and confirm your address. They can get you sorted out.

The XJ article is written and layed out, just need to decide if it goes in issue 18 or 19.

-----Matt-----

I'll make sure you do, either way. Just remind me as 1Jan approaches.

-----Matt-----

Subscribed. There wasn't a place to beg for inclusion before issue 18, though. :tears:

Back