• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crash! Hidden Long arm?

Goatman said:
Jeff......he's teasing. :)

Really? I was so concerned...sarcasm...! That's why the rolling of eyes. As a group, you folks do seem kind of stuck on secrecy though. :) I'll get a good look at your mods in person soon enough! Jeff

You would need to do a little bit of cutting and welding to make it work on an MJ, I think, but it should still be mostly bolt-on.

Jeff 98XJ WI said:
As a group, you folks do seem kind of stuck on secrecy though. :) I'll get a good look at your mods in person soon enough! Jeff

Unlike those who race to the Internet to post pics of their latest mods, we take the more responsible route and don't expose our modifications until they've undergone a few years of testing.

:laugh: :laugh:

:D

See ya in six weeks,

More sweet fab work this weekend.......version 2.1 of the "kit" is even sweeter than the original. Stouter, svelter, more bling.

All the links are at the chomer this week, and the cross-member and axle are at the powder-coater.

Left to do: fab steering and track bar and send to gold plater. Install axle and test before BOTW 4.

CRASH

"The triumphs, the tirades, the tribulations and the the libations......next time on American Jackass"

CRASH

Nobody with an auto would be stupid enough to use this kit... I've had a tail light eliminator kit on order with these clowns for 3 years. They took my case of beer as payment & I haven't heard anything back. BBB is getting a complaint. URF are scam artists. & I've heard that one of the founders is kinda "shifty".

Matt

At this time, the "kit" is only available for manual trannies. I peaked under my wife's auto trans XJ last night, and it appears to be wicked-tight between the "pan" and the CV joint(I'm woefully unfamiliar with this type of transmission, as it has only appeared in my fleet when the vehicle was purchased by a female. Coincidence? Hardly, I think.)

However, I did have a vivid dream last night about how to make the UCA mount work.

Britney Spears was also there, and we never really got to the fabbing part.

CRASH

FarmerMatt said:
Nobody with an auto would be stupid enough to use this kit... I've had a tail light eliminator kit on order with these clowns for 3 years. They took my case of beer as payment & I haven't heard anything back. BBB is getting a complaint. URF are scam artists. & I've heard that one of the founders is kinda "shifty".

Matt

Yes, but you did receive your bar-pin eliminator eminiators, right?

The tail light eliminators are in double-secret final testing. Ready any day now. I've been having employee problems, worker's comp costs have spiraled out of control.

It may have something to do with encouraging beer consumption while on the clock.

CRASH

Won't work with an auto......?

Then I'll have to remove my endorsement. No Goatman Signature Series 3 link from URF anytime soon.

This is how URF measures lift height...
picture.JPG

Coincidentally, that is also the minimum volume for fabrication lubrication!

CRASH

Back