• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Craigslist & RDC thread!! (Jeepspeed / Prerunner / Go Fast)

I tried to post this to the classified section but for some reason I don't have permission...maybe somebody can help me out? Thanks.

IMG_5458.jpg

ForSale.jpg

FOR SALE
The BEST Jeepspeed on the Market, recently 100% prepped by some of the top guys in Jeepspeed
Multiple Race Winner, 2006 Jeepspeed class champion

Last year my shop did a 100% (and I mean car was taken 100% apart, every bolt) and put back together with the best parts and utmost care. I prepped this car as though I was going to race it to a championship. Now Im taking some extended time off of racing and this car is now available for the rock bottom price of $18,500. Parts cost alone for the last prep were in the 10k range.

The only miles on the car since the prep were last years powder puff race . Which the car won.
Race Ready for the Mint and with the way the Jeepspeed point system is setup this year you are still in the running for the championship.

What was done at last prep:
ATK engines rebuild on engine. Port head upgrade cam. Very strong engine (these guys have built me many engines over the past 5 years and they have all been reliable and powerful great quality)
New Venture 3550 5 speed trans. Fresh rebuild by Anaheim gear (this is the big transmission that will go all season of hard racing with no issues)
Currie 9 inch rear axle gone through by currie
Brand new currie 4130 3.5 inch custom 2wd front axle
100% brand new milspec breakers and switches and front to rear electrical by smith race wire
Fresh grey paint
Rebuilt all shocks and bump stops
Refresh deaver leafs
New fuel cell foam
MORE motor mounts and custom built frame side motor mounts
Rustys fender flares
Window nets
New master craft seat belts
New Clutch slave and master cylinder

Some additional specs on the car
4130 cage work front to rear 1.75 x .120 to SCORE spec
Howe Power steering
Currie Correct link steering
UMP air filter
Dirt Logic 3 inch smooth body shocks
Dirt Logic 2.25 bump stops all four corners
Skyjacker suspension
Lowrance GPS
General Tires
Light. Fast. Ready to win races.

Car is located in Southern California, can deliver to Mint race.
Call Jon 909-263-7525

I tried to post this to the classified section but for some reason I don't have permission...maybe somebody can help me out? Thanks.

IMG_5458.jpg

ForSale.jpg

FOR SALE
The BEST Jeepspeed on the Market, recently 100% prepped by some of the top guys in Jeepspeed
Multiple Race Winner, 2006 Jeepspeed class champion

Last year my shop did a 100% (and I mean car was taken 100% apart, every bolt) and put back together with the best parts and utmost care. I prepped this car as though I was going to race it to a championship. Now Im taking some extended time off of racing and this car is now available for the rock bottom price of $18,500. Parts cost alone for the last prep were in the 10k range.

The only miles on the car since the prep were last years powder puff race . Which the car won.
Race Ready for the Mint and with the way the Jeepspeed point system is setup this year you are still in the running for the championship.

What was done at last prep:
ATK engines rebuild on engine. Port head upgrade cam. Very strong engine (these guys have built me many engines over the past 5 years and they have all been reliable and powerful great quality)
New Venture 3550 5 speed trans. Fresh rebuild by Anaheim gear (this is the big transmission that will go all season of hard racing with no issues)
Currie 9 inch rear axle gone through by currie
Brand new currie 4130 3.5 inch custom 2wd front axle
100% brand new milspec breakers and switches and front to rear electrical by smith race wire
Fresh grey paint
Rebuilt all shocks and bump stops
Refresh deaver leafs
New fuel cell foam
MORE motor mounts and custom built frame side motor mounts
Rustys fender flares
Window nets
New master craft seat belts
New Clutch slave and master cylinder

Some additional specs on the car
4130 cage work front to rear 1.75 x .120 to SCORE spec
Howe Power steering
Currie Correct link steering
UMP air filter
Dirt Logic 3 inch smooth body shocks
Dirt Logic 2.25 bump stops all four corners
Skyjacker suspension
Lowrance GPS
General Tires
Light. Fast. Ready to win races.

Car is located in Southern California, can deliver to Mint race.
Call Jon 909-263-7525
Nat'l classifieds are limited to club members. Check your local chapter for their classifieds, most are open to members as well as users.

Looking for a single deaver jeepspeed leaf pack, PM me if you know of one for sale or if you want to offload one of your spares and are local to socal

Re: Proven jeepspeed

Hope mods won't get made at this..

Alright guys, I have a racer available in the southern cal section. Full on race jeep. Here is the link. http://www.naxja.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1086745

Can't really post in other sections so I figured this would be alright..

Any interest or questions, let me know....

Thanks!!

Just 2 weeks before the V2R race. Still time to buy and race! If you are lacking pit support/driver/co-driver, don't worry too much, we can make something happen!

Trades and creative purchasing welcome!

Hi, I hate to sell my Cherokee its been a long time dream but times have changed. So much new stuff with very little miles on any of it and really all easy miles.

Spent a lot of time listing everything out so please read before contacting.

1998 Jeep Cherokee sport 4x2
117,*** miles
current reg., pink slip in hand, and smogged

Engine:
Stock engine with just modified stock air box,exhaust, and bored out throttle body

Transmission:
Automatic with only 6,000 since full rebuild
Radesign baja II shifter to manually control the transmission
B&M aux. transmission cooler

Completely new rear driveshaft

Axles:
Rear end is a chrysler 8.25 fully trussed and gusseted
Alloy USA axle shafts
very new 4.56 gears with a powertrax locker
Front end started as a stock 4x2 axle meaning the same as 4x4 less pumpkin
Fully trussed and gusseted
Currie upper control arm axle mounts with johnny joints
Chromoly tubing pressed through the center of the axle tube then welded together
Drilled and slotted roters
v8 grand cherokee hubs
Moog ball joints

Interior:
Aftermarket deck and speakers
Clean interior with no rips in the seats
Cold ac and hot heater
Pwr windows and locks
Gauge cluster has tack
Cobra cb radio and whip

Exterior:
Decent original black paint
Fiberglass baja front fenders
Tube bumpers front and rear
HID 7" off road lights

Suspension:
Deaver custom made leaf springs for a particular jeepspeed race cherokee
temporary rubicon express rear shocks in stock locations
Rubicon Express V8 grand cherokee 5.5 inch lift front coils
Fox 2.0 double bypass big shaft piggy back rez. shocks up front
Fox 2.0 2" travel hydro bump stops up front
13" Polyperformance limit straps up front
Rubicon express lower control arms
Rusty's adjustable upper control arms
Rubicon express HD track bar, mount, and brace

Other:
DOM tube frame strengthening kit from front control arm area under jeep back to front leaf spring mount
Complete frame plating around front suspension area tied in with front bumper
New steering box
New power steering pump
Steering box brace
Currie drag link and tie rod
American racing aluminum fake bead lock wheels
BFG Baja t/as 80% tread left. size is 33x10.5x15 straight off a sponsored jeepspeed race cherokee
Trailer hitch tied into body strengthening
optima battery

Steps left to do:
Cage the interior
make mounts off interior cage and off leaf spring mounts to attach 12" travel shocks of your choice
limit strap the rear for the shocks that would be put in
make lowered mounts for stock rear bump stops

This jeep is completely drivable and off-roadable right now the limiting factor is the rear shocks. Could be left the way it is like many poser prerunners you see around or just finish it up and have one hell of a capable jeepspeed prerunner. Everything that has been done to it or installed has very little miles on it maybe 2,000 max. Much is actually near brand new. Adult owned and cared for very well this is not a hacked together wanna be prerunner.

Possible sale of items left to complete the Jeep:
60 feet of 13/4" DOM tubing
Fox 2.5 double bypass 12" travel shocks for the rear

Call or text 4084214449 or pm
Serious buyers only, no low ball offers

Asking $6000

Last edited:
Dropping the price on the jeep to $5000

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1998 Cherokee XJ. Rare 2 door, 2wd, 4.0 liter , 5 speed stick late series. Pre-runner set up. Looks like new with new paint, excellent interior, new headliner with sound bar, limo tint side windows and sunvisor. Has 31" BFG Allterrains on alloy wheels. Air conditioned and stereo. Just passed smog. Licence fes paid to Dec 1013.
Ignition security system.

Jeepspeed race suspension with Currie Jeepspeed race front springs, new Bilstein 7100s all round, extended brake hoses and bump stops, front T&J shock mounts, Currie control arms with Jonny Joints,Currie Correct Link Steering,Rubicon Express trac bar and mount, Deaver rear race springs, limit straps all round, T&Js gusseted front end. Would only need cage to get to race specs.

Now ready for Baja 1000 pre-running. $7700.00 trades considered.

Call text 714 657 2748

modify_inline.gif

Jeepspeed
1826 N. Windes Dr.
Orange, CA. 92869

714 - 538-7434 Phone
714 - 633-1724 fax

[/FONT]

Back