• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

got some new wheels today

1990JEEPXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
just thought id share. i bought some used american racing outlaw II rims today from a guy off RDC. :yelclap:

these are the ones: http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/trader/atl.cgi?ct=8&md=second&id=2294

and this is what theyll look like on my rig (when i get the 33's to go with them of course)
IMG_0001-12.jpg

Hey! your jeep looks like mine! wtf???

:p

I been wanting to paint the lower side of the jeep black like you did but im too lazy!
DSC_0359.jpg

yes it does. well minus the 33's. i even had bad LCA bushings just like you too! haha. im still rockin dinky tires. but in due time. and itll look much better IMO if you do paint the lower portion and the flares black

good job, dude! on your way to your goal of 33's. the wheels look really nice.

Do you know if you'll go with the 12.5's like your buddies tires in the pic, or with
some 33 10.5s?

-Brian

p.s. BTW, where are you in San diego? I'm over in east, east el cajon out in the sticks.

Welcome to the Outlaw II club. Your rig looks great!

rear1.jpg

good job, dude! on your way to your goal of 33's. the wheels look really nice.

Do you know if you'll go with the 12.5's like your buddies tires in the pic, or with
some 33 10.5s?

-Brian

p.s. BTW, where are you in San diego? I'm over in east, east el cajon out in the sticks.

im in el cajon as well, up in crest. so im in the sticks too. haha. i havent decided 10.50 or 12.50 yet. 10.50's are much cheaper and still available in the original BFG M/T.

Welcome to the Outlaw II club. Your rig looks great!

rear1.jpg

i WISH mine looked that clean. are those 15x7 with 33x12.50's?

im in el cajon as well, up in crest. so im in the sticks too. haha. i havent decided 10.50 or 12.50 yet. 10.50's are much cheaper and still available in the original BFG M/T.

i WISH mine looked that clean. are those 15x7 with 33x12.50's?

i think there 15x8 or 10? and those are 35's!!!

thats funny. You don't happen to have a pic of the hawaiian Islands on the back of your rig do you?

If so, I think I bought some wheels off you last year.

i do. but theyre still on the XJ. ill let everyone know when i part with them.

where are you in el cajon SanDiegoOverland?

haha no worries. that pic was taken when i tried on a friends rims and tires. which made me decide to buy that same combo.

Back