• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coppenger Cove Ride

I personally think a gathering at the shop would be the way to go, thanks for offering that up.

But I would do whatever everybody else is up for as well.

i agree.... if we gather at the shop ill lend my services as grill cook, but as always its up to you guys

The thread is getting long with a lot of people planning on going. I thought I'd start a list of all of those planning on attending so Tyler can see what he's in for. Ha!

Roll call:

1. PacificEd w/copilot High2by

The thread is getting long with a lot of people planning on going. I thought I'd start a list of all of those planning on attending so Tyler can see what he's in for. Ha!

Roll call:

2. Shaggybob and possible passenger

There is no try, only do.

Come on out it will be a blast. I know you have the other ride the following weekend up there, but it's only gas...right?

I am going to GMP on the 8th and a ride on Cove ride on the 21st plus trying to get this one under my belt.
If I can sell some extra parts then I can lock this ride in too.

3. Doug and his ugly jeep
4. Cottontail

I'm going to try and get my door back on and drive the heep around to see if the transmission will behave if so I will bring it up there, if not see if I can get a co-pilot seat with someone, if that doesn't work I'll drive up and meet everyone for dinner :)

I would rather do Tyler's shop for dinner, I would rather hang out with people and chit chat at our own pace.

Last edited:
4. Cottontail
5. MELKORsXJ - dad might be copilot

...and although Waffle House after wheeling is tradition with us, I vote grilling out at RSORF!!!

Latney, I may have a co-pilot seat in the Teal Bitch, the wife will probably not want to go since she is pregos....

I will let you know.

I wouldnt mind hanging at the RSOR shop either...

4. Cottontail
6. StumpXJ and posibbly MAXCFM (all tenative...)

4. Cottontail
7. Team Willys (Obviously)

Its looking like the party will be at the shop. I know its a little further for the Nashville guys, but really only like 30 minutes out of the way. I would like to encourage everyone to come hang out. I'll be sure to grab a new bottle of Propane so we can have a grill to cook on, and also I can grab some burgers and hot dogs. I figure it would be best if I grab that stuff since I can just put it in the fridge for safe keeping. I can also grab some ice for the drinks. We still need some chips, condiments for the burgers/dogs, buns, drinks, deserts, etc whatever you feel like would be good to have. If you guys want to help out and bring something that would be awesome. Please post up what you want to bring so that we don't end up with a lot of chips but no drinks... (just an example).

Im really looking forward to this one! Hey Ed, is it on the calender yet???

What time are you thinking about getting off the trails?

It really depends... we can stay as long as people want, but I would like to try and get out around 6-7 at the latest (preferably 6) so that we will have time to eat and hang out for a bit.

4. Cottontail
8 lt99ls1 and a copilot

I will not be able to hang at the shop after the ride.

the wife will probably not want to go since she is pregos....

Congrats Stump!!! Da bumps ain't too good for the preggy womens.

Last edited:
rough count so far looks like ten people hanging at the shop, ill bring burgers, i get em way cheaper then supermarket prices ;)

Just wanted to update my status. I have received the kitchen pass.

4. Cottontail
6. StumpXJ (confirmed) and posibbly MAXCFM (waiting....)
8 lt99ls1 and a copilot

~ Stump

Where is The Hard Struggler? I don't see his name on the list yet?
:dunno:

Just wanted to update my status. I have received the kitchen pass.

~ Stump

I'll take the copilot seat but convoy up in the RAM (if the jeep doesn't go) Need to check if the wife wants to go along and take pics :)
Guess you, me, The Hard Struggler(if he goes) and any other Atlanta folks can convoy up there.

4. Cottontail
6. StumpXJ (confirmed) and MAXCFM (if my heep doesn't go....)
8 lt99ls1 and a copilot

Back