• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coppenger Cove Ride

Good luck guys... I see him almost every day and I can't get them from him haha. Just to be straight up, he doesn't take pictures to share them... He hides them away in his closet with the other 4,897,429,754 ones. If you want the pics you'll have to mail him a flash drive or go by his house with one. I doubt he'll take the time to post them up. Just being honest. He says its hard to do and you guys know it is hard to go through 1000+ pictures and pic out 20 or so, then you gotta load them up, and then you worry that the 20 you thought were good may look like crap to everyone else.

Basically, if you want pictures, you should start bringing your own camera b/c he's not going to post them unfortunately.

Why he don't just tell you guys that I'm not sure, but I hear it all the time and just thought I would pass the word along.

Good luck guys... I see him almost every day and I can't get them from him haha. Just to be straight up, he doesn't take pictures to share them... He hides them away in his closet with the other 4,897,429,754 ones. If you want the pics you'll have to mail him a flash drive or go by his house with one. I doubt he'll take the time to post them up. Just being honest. He says its hard to do and you guys know it is hard to go through 1000+ pictures and pic out 20 or so, then you gotta load them up, and then you worry that the 20 you thought were good may look like crap to everyone else.

Basically, if you want pictures, you should start bringing your own camera b/c he's not going to post them unfortunately.

Why he don't just tell you guys that I'm not sure, but I hear it all the time and just thought I would pass the word along.

All he had to do was say what you just said.

i've said what he said before... about other trips... that's why he knows it so well :)
...do i need to say it each time? lol

...and to be honest, i didn't take but maybe 100 pics of this trip. I was out there to have fun, and enjoy time with my dad on the trails; i had tyler take all the pics i wanted on the PreRun, so i was content, and didn't take that many for this trip.

and as tyler said, mail me a flashdrive, atleast 4GB, and i'll mail it back, full of pics... or plan a time to get them from me, i don't mind sharing...

:dunno:
anyone take pictures of me??? (and not with my camera)

i've said what he said before... about other trips... that's why he knows it so well :)
...do i need to say it each time? lol
Just put it in your sig.

...and to be honest, i didn't take but maybe 100 pics of this trip. I was out there to have fun, and enjoy time with my dad on the trails; i had tyler take all the pics i wanted on the PreRun, so i was content, and didn't take that many for this trip.
Nothing wrong with that.

and as tyler said, mail me a flashdrive, atleast 4GB, and i'll mail it back, full of pics... or plan a time to get them from me, i don't mind sharing...
;)

anyone take pictures of me??? (and not with my camera)
Next time I will bring a camera with me and get you some pics of you and your ride on some rocks if that is what you want.

I almost always have my dslr with me on rides but rarely take pics just because I get too caught up in driving and watching.

If anyone ever wants pics just say something to me, I'll gladly grab the camera. I think it's probably still in the jeep from this ride.

I can also post up all of the pics for download on my google account. I have 20 gigs worth of space and only use about 1.5 of that currently. But I do not go through them and pic and choose. I only split the pics up in to folders that are less than a gig, then zip them and put them out there, so as with the pics I took at Harlan there are 2 files each around 900mb so they take a while to download, but they are full resolution, and you can pick the ones you like, and ignore the crappy ones.

I would also be happy to host other peoples pics for download as well, just to get that out there, but not really in to the culling side of it, I just keep them all regardless.

Back