• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

COMING TO A TV NEAR YOU!!!!

Mr.Shrek

NAXJA Forum User
Starting this weekend Search and Restore is kicking off it's build of a 94 Chevy truck. Tune in this weekend and next weekend to see the build from start to finish. If you miss it you can also catch full episodes on line at searchandrestoretv.com.

Driven Nashville jumped in on this build to handle the sound deadening, radio/navigation, speakers, amps, sub, trim out, and alarm/remote start. So keep an eye out for your favorite ogre. You can even see us featured under the "volunteers" tab for the build.

Be sure too tune in and let us know what you think.

Thanks,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

We have a TV star among us now.

Congrats!

Last edited:
Can I get an autograph?????

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not understanding why its a big deal, are you the one doing the sound deading? how are you apart of it? i watch it every so often.

That's right Spike tv 10am est This weekend will be the meet the fam, pick up the truck, and break it down. Build up and the stuff I should be in will be next weekend. Shows saturday and then repeats on sunday. You can also stream full episodes online.

Thats awesome!! Congrats Shrek!!

I think I caught a glimpse of Shrek during the preview for next weeks show. You were sitting in the cab tuning the radio.

I think I caught a glimpse of Shrek during the preview for next weeks show. You were sitting in the cab tuning the radio.
Yep dat was me. Looking forward to next week. To bad I won't get to see it....Shoving off to camp with the scouts monday morning and won't come back till next sunday afternoon.

I sent in a volunteer application so maybe we can get some rock solid work done as well.

I guess I'll have to catch next weeks show to see you. I saw it today and was amazed at the rust on such a new truck. Especially the frame.

Yeah they only ended up keeping the cab, dash board, and door panels out of the whole truck.

I'd hate to see what they would do to the F-1. Then again I guess it's two different situations. Parts are readily available cheap for that one.

Watching the first episode right now.

This is the weekend you've all been waiting for! Your favorite ogre will be at this weekend. Today and tomorrow at 10 am central standard time. If you miss it they will also post full episodes online at searcuandrestoretv.com

Glenn, you did a great job. Must be pretty cool seeing yourself on TV.

Back