• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Diesel Ford Excursion very nice

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Well selling my Diesel Exursion, or going to try to at least. :)

2001 Ford Excursion 2x4 with aprox 131000 miles in excellent condition with the 7.3 diesel and a lot add ons for towing reliable power and long distance comfort. full gauge kit added by ford dealer, prodigy brake controller added by camping world, very nice 17" chrome wheels and plenty of life left offroad E rated tires (35"), very nice stereo setup all professionally done with roof mounted video screen (All Alpine), auto start and turbo timer top of the line Viper paging alarm. It has a quality 6" lift and drives excellent. The thing gets Lots of looks and compliments. Paint is Very nice, interior is great condition with no rips or tears and non smoker all its life.

I bought the truck outright just over two years ago, and have loved it since. Easily fit me and my family of 4 and 2 friends a few times to Vegas, and san fran. in comfort. Lots of room inside, yet shorter then a short bed 4dr truck and better turning radius. Lots of visibility also, with how the Excursion windows are. It has a reverse camera for easy hitch hookup. Its not to tall (fits in most parking structures) and yet tall enough to see over most and feel safer.
Excursion is valued about 9500-10500 plus I have over $12K in real market cost upgrades that place the market value over $24K. But as both know a car/truck only sells for what someone will pay for it…

ALL ITEMS below were added in the last year. So are either good as new or as close to it. Some of the major ones:

1900$ alpine DVD/CD/Siruis/Ipod 7"touch screen stereo, with back up camera for trailer hitch alignment makes it one person easy. Has full Navigation and integration with roof mounted DVD/screen.
2 - 799$ alpine amps
1 - 570$ 13.5" JL audio 13TW5-3 sub in a few hundred $ back door enclosure not one bit of cargo space lost.
600$ Roof mounted Alpine dvd monitor interconnected with stereo/dvd
600$ of Alpine speakers - each door and in rear area.
550$ Viper alarm that has a turbo timer for cool down and paging and does everything you would ever want a alarm to do.
Over a 600$ in gauges and gauge pillar mount w/ trans temp, EGT, and boost.
300$ cold air intake kit
400$ full 4" exhaust system
1900$ in new 17" Pro comp extreme high capacity chrome wheels and newer E load range MT tires. Got these about 4 months ago.
1200$ 6" fab tech lift with new front shocks and rear shocks.
$400 - Firestone load leveling bag system in rear
850$ Geared for 35" tires. 4.11 gears.
150$ Deep tube cooled tranny pan
450$ Hypertech Max MPG programmer
Prodigy brake controller
About a month ago (trying to get the most from my warranty coverage)
Ford replace the rear main seal & oil pan gasket, water pump, full steering system and added stabilizers
Ford replaced the Fuel filter housing and drain valve (VERY common leaking issue with original ones, now no longer an issue ever)
Ford replaced the thermostat housing and coolent temp sensor
Ford did the rear brakes
Ford did a full vehicle inspection (I had everything fixed that was listed under warranty or out of pocket)
Recently (15K miles ago) Ford replaced the transmission with a FORD remanufacture unit
Recent front brakes and bearings
2 new high grade batteries

The body has a few small paint scratches, nothing seen from over 5-10ft away though. My detailer says it looks like a 5yr old at most, truck.

Selling price is $13,000. This Excursion has that in upgrades alone.

I will let it go so a NAXJA member for $1000 less then a craigslist buyer.
$12,000

Robert
714-875-2414

DSC01816.jpg

DSC01814.jpg

DSC01820.jpg

DSC01818.jpg

DSC01821.jpg

IMG00079-20090604-0551.jpg

DSC01815.jpg

Back