• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Comanche for sale in Iowa

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all,

I'm selling my Comanche. Not sure if it'd be of interest to anyone on here but I'll give it a shot.

1987 Jeep Comanche-Base model-150,000 miles
4 cyl, 4 speed manual, 4wd-Power steering, but no A/C
4.10 gears
Bucket seats, black/gray interior
Leveled out by means of 2" spacers in the front
Flat Khaki paint-body is great in some places, not so great in others
97+ fenders, header panel, doors
2009 17" Jeep JK wheels with good condition 32" Goodyear tires
Runs and drives well

If the buyer so desires I will throw in a set of 97+ flares, front bumper and endcaps and 97+ dash with wiring harness since thats the direction I planned to take with this thing.

$1500

Any interest? If so reply or call me, 515-314-3184. I will try to get pictures up soon.

Thanks,
Collin

Last edited:
I will spread the word down this way for ya. On to a new build??

Hey Collin,

Hope you're just upgrading... I'll see if anyone round here is interested...

Thanks for the help with the sale Tyler and Austin, trying to sell this to buy a bigger diesel tow rig. It's been a lot of fun and if I can't get what I want out of it I will just keep it but I'd really like to move it down the line. Here are some pictures.

100_1073Medium.jpg

100_1070Medium.jpg

100_1071Medium.jpg

100_1072Medium.jpg

Well the price is now $800 and the only thing that has changed is the wheels...

1.jpg

2-1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

I need this thing gone like...yesterday. Call me at 515-314-3184 if interested or pm me.

Thanks,
Collin

Last edited:
800? That's way too tempting... been wanting a MJ for awhile now.

Which transmission is that one?

Rockers look okay from here, is the bad parts just the bed and the crunch in the drivers fender?

Rest easy friends, it's SOLD!

I litterally stopped at the bank on the way home today. I pulled out the cash and I was detirmened to buy it if wasnt gone already. haha, good stuff dude!!

Is this the same one that is listed on craigslist in des moines? I saw it on there a couple days ago and I was tempted to make the drive!

yup, same one..but probably uglier in person..kind of like the owner :D

Back