• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado Fest Raffle items

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all,

Colorado Fest is coming up pretty darn soon! In preparation for the event, I've been looking at contacting some local vendors/shops and the like to sponsor our raffle/event.

NAXJA's sponsoring vendors will be doing their part as usual, but for a local event, I like to see our local businesses be given some notice for their great products and services as well.

I'm looking for your input. What businesses would you like to see as sponsors? Do you work for a company that may have interest in sponsoring our event by donating an item or service? A couple years back, one of our members that worked for General Air was able to get us a very nice auto-dimming welding mask. SpiderTrax who makes fab parts and Suzuki Samurai things has always been great about tossing us a bunch of t-shirts. Our sponsors don't have to be related to the off-road realm either.

If you can contact the vender/business yourself - great! Let them know that they will receive a thank you letter from the Chapter BOD after the event and a photo of their item and the winner. If they need anything from the Chapter BOD before considering the donation, I'll be more than happy to accommodate them!

Otherwise, post up your ideas and I'll get to work on them!

Hope to see you all at the event!

Jason's Deli, man a gift card from them would lead to some good eating. :D

Back