• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Maybe you’ll get sat on for 8 mins breathless until your neck breaks.. somehow that’d be social justice in your mind ya?

“Inmates run the prison” is a racist remark, especially in this climate...

Way to read the room man... like so many NAXJAers are spouting the same discriminative narratives over and over?
Hint: No. We are not.

You are entitled to your views man, but damn... it’s getting redundant and gross reading your posts so far past a Fox News special that you are nearing white sheet party. Get a grip

I'm not reading the room ...and what I've posted only reads as discriminatory if you are of the mind set you have which is ... America is racist and every instance a person of color is innocent and a victim of society, which you say that's not your game but it certainly reads as such. I'm also curious since you seem to be the spokesmen for all of the forum... just how do you know that as group not just this chapter that folks onnhere don't view the recent events not ... as you do ?...lol... just having a couple folks agree with on some points and one who think anarchy is cool doesn't most likely reflect the majority;-)

You keep besting that Floyd case like a dead horse his death was wrong but his arrest and up to the point prior to Derek Chauvin keeping his knee on his neck there actually was nothing wrong with the actions he was being arrested he was on drugs ...it was only until the excessive actions of mr Chauvin that it went too far and O don't see where Derek Chauvin wasn't going to receive punishment for his actions ... His actions also were not racism , so the protests that followed for the incident are for something that wasn't the case .

Inmates running the show isn't a racist remark . The analogy is and has always meant the folks from the loonie bin are running the show . You appear to be the type of person who will bend something you clearly know the intended meaning of to suit your narratives.

This is the b.s. forum and I keep seeing Bullshit in the news that I flat out don't agree with. I see a false narrative with the BLM and I see more Bullshit than truth associated with it ... If you don't like reading my posts then scooter please feel free to not read them that's what I do when I'm not interested in a posted topic.

That term diversity gets tossed around way too much . I read people very well . I'm probably not the shut in whose only lived in one small town his entire life you may think I am, I've most likely been around more groups of people than you and been around the block a few more times...I know Bullshit politics when I see them. You're welcome to have your view but don't expect to change my viewpoint with your drivel.

Last edited:
103012915_10219995208808593_5458490447210431522_n.jpg.11a8843a9f87dea1ee1c881cbe6a5ed6.jpg

Jeep parts ... and the smell of c-25 In the morning.

Non jeep related

Last edited:
Re: The Colorado BS thread

Not constructive

Last edited:
This home time was spent doing the passenger side strut t-fitting from strut to resevoir to level it ...again... it never leaked enough to see bubbles but would drop to the bump stop after a few days and lose ride height quickly if flexing... thus time it appears to be leak free, hopefully. I also welded up brackets to mount storage boxes on the trailer and then a bed rail box in the pickup... So I haven't yet serviced the jeep for diff oil , t-case oil, coolant flush, or changed the 3 year old oil and filter ... I'm hoping to get at least the summer out of the 4.0 it made a strange what sounded like rod knock last time I started it it which went away with some increae rpm and didn't come back...the oil still looks good it's synthetic with good filter not an entry level fram ... But if it dues die I'm going with a Golan 4.6 since it is a bolt in swap a v8 is nice but rather not dick with the install now .

From what I’ve read the 4.slow prefers Dino oil over synthetic.. old schoolers swear by Penzoil.

I dig the bolt in aspects of the Golan, but the price tag makes an LS swap seem more sexy.. both have been done, any reason other then that ease of harness swap etc why you’d go Golan over LS?

True equality simply cannot be achieved by demanding special treatment.

gotta agree here.

BLM should be ALM, or youve already defeated the heart of the issue.

Demands rather should be acts and practices of said desired behaviors.

one for one, all for one, one for all, all for all. I guess Ive always looked at it as do you want to make the world a better place as a whole, or do you only care about you and yours.

From what I’ve read the 4.slow prefers Dino oil over synthetic.. old schoolers swear by Penzoil.

I dig the bolt in aspects of the Golan, but the price tag makes an LS swap seem more sexy.. both have been done, any reason other then that ease of harness swap etc why you’d go Golan over LS?

Harness isn't really an issue folks rework them that can do it quick and easy . Turn key pallet motor exists as well . The issue with v8 is I'm not sure what I have under hood like strut towers that may need to be moved .After I get a couple measurements of the main towers don't need to be cut out I'll most like have a v8 for 2021 summer a stock v8 making 350-400 go and like torque is cheaper to replace than a,stroker . I have also read that many people have swapped from a 4.6 to a simple 5.3 and sat that the on paper numbers may look close but the v8 wins hands down... I think the Iron curtain weighs enough to warrant a bit more power than the 5.3 and they are too old now to get with good miles

You couldn't pay me to run Penzoil. Seen too many gunked up engines.

You couldn't pay me to run Penzoil. Seen too many gunked up engines.

Interesting.. I’ve always been an Amzoil and Royal purple guy in my Jeeps (ZJ, TJ, and Hemi) and shell rotella for the Subaru’s and mobile1 in my DDs... but all the inter web searches said the 4.0 likes Dino oil and that Penzoil was the ticket

Interesting.. I’ve always been an Amzoil and Royal purple guy in my Jeeps (ZJ, TJ, and Hemi) and shell rotella for the Subaru’s and mobile1 in my DDs... but all the inter web searches said the 4.0 likes Dino oil and that Penzoil was the ticket

I run Rotella for the ZDDP and the cost. I see way too many people running 5Wx oils and complaining about low oil pressure.

Yeah...I just assume anyone who recommend Pennzoil anymore has no idea what they're talking about. Might as well pack the oil pan with Vaseline. Would probably work better.

Yeah ...lol... no way to the Pennzoil don't know if it's changed but like you said it was like looking at a gelled up diesel inside a Pennzoil engine. In my case it's not the brand of oil but the long periods of time it has sat without starting and the oil has been In there since August 2017 so while it's not many hours on it it's 3 years old . The biggest issue however is the horrendous dry starts after sitting for months there has to be some pretty dry spots in there in start up . Shall see how long she lasts .

Time to buy some cordless tools for the trail... trail head I'll have 10k watts of power to run my welders and corded tools but I need a few tools for the rigs trail box... I'm not going cheap here since I don't like spending money twice, so no harbor freight brushed motor poop. I'm thinking the smaller 3/8 Fuel imaco m18 should be plenty impAct at 450/600 this first purchase will give me the charging base for the m18 and m12 I think a ratchet and a angle grinder should be all about it for the trail box ...i realize hand tools can do the job of an impact, but I'm lazy .

Is there any other quality tools I should consider in cordless... no Bauer. Actually the Bauer line up isn't much less than Millwaukee and they're not even brushless.

What about Rigid? My buddy has some and really likes them. Pretty sure they have a decent warranty too, but could be making things up.

I've had alot of power tools in my life and have really liked the Milwaukee Tool line the M18 and i have a few of the M12 stuff I'm slowing collecting and fazing out my all other tools.
Dewalt has ran its course of a GOOD tool. I even sold and bought tools for a time in my life and the Dewalt line has changed and dropped in quality but only gone up in price.

If you find a Milwaukee tool Dealer out side of like a big chain store like Home Depot they have better repair and or replacement services when or if if needs work.

Back