• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

While things aren't remotely hokey dorey out there...

Until BOTH (or all) sides are willing to sit down, and listen to EACH OTHER and have what would be very uncomfortable conversations for any/all of them...thing will likely continue to be the same old same old. 9/11 brought us "together", and look at us now. We tend to just quickly "forget", say "meh" and move right along.

Agreed.

Your input isn't made anymore valid than the next person simply because as you state " consulted with your (Black friends)"... lol... WTF are you EF Hutton ? Furthermore the opinion of a few Black people you know doesn't make their opinions fact . Many Black people are taught from birth that there is this racial injustice that Is always present everywhere and is the reason for every short coming in their life ... so when you speak.to your Black friends there's a very good chance their view of things is delusional

Isn't it funny you say a person like myself isn't granted to have an opinion despite living and working in the same world as everyone else day to day as if this wouldn't expose me to viewing these harsh ever pre-sent injustices you speak of...lol... it's actually sometimes the opposite as I've seen persons of color let slide for things that others aren't simply because no one wants to deal with the claims of " racism ".

Obviously it can't be about Floyd he was not a victim of racial injustice...just a career criminal who played in traffic too long and became the victim of crime himself . The sad thing is much of the things are just like Floyd and that's why people like myself refuse to be fed the lies and " educated" . White privilege is a myth...lol... while not many are commenting I'm sure 99% of Naxja viwers are not seeing where they have been granted this so called "privilege " ... class privileges are real white privilege is pure fantasy.

I find it funny you are trying to "educate" me on a topic by your own admission don't have the credentials to be teaching a class in , but then again I always find the calling card of the far left to be that of hypocrisy .

Folks like yourself are killing the country... your midrset is why Seattle has the nation of CHAZ occupying 6 city blocks . It's why every democratic city has suffered riots .looting and murders at the hands of " peaceful protesters " it's why America is going down the toilet .

Never once said you aren’t entitled to your opinion... quit grasping at air man.. like the next few jabs you tried—

*My mindset? That of learning? Removing my self from the equation? Listening?

Obviously I’m here listening to you and trying to be open minded when you crap on anything I say.. *EF Hutton... Nope. I am a Hatten though, so maybe closer than I know? What *credentials did I admit to not having? Life as a black man in America?

I find it hilarious you always take the *”far left” road to dismiss anything you don’t want to accept. My parents are staunch republicans. I’ve only devolved that I’m somewhere in the middle... a gun totn Irish guy who sees all humans as equals and does not judge based on sexual orientation or skin. That makes me a liberal right? The current bigotry and hate of the GOP is not the same I grew up supporting.

Politics aside... your own words paint the picture of disillusion and systemic racism. Were YOU taught that black people grow up being taught of this fairy tale injustice? Were you taught that “Black culture is mostly kids raised by irresponsible single parents who are irresponsible kids . There isn't any responsibility or accountability in that culture.”???

Have you ever seen the bottom of the ocean? Does that mean it doesn’t exist? The fact that you “see no evil” lends to you having benefited from white privilege. Point blank. If you can look at the projects and places like Detroit and blame the blacks instead of the system that took away from property value to black neighborhoods thus impacting the funding for schools, crime rate, and drugs ever since the affirmative action... then That my friend is white privileged. Doesn’t always mean you have a golden spoon or don’t work hard or don’t suffer at all... it means you were systemically put in a place to succeed easier.

Justifying the cop sitting on a man and killing him for 8 minutes speaks volumes about the problems the nation face. Are we an eye for an eye society? Not last I checked... did he kill anyone? Not that I’ve seen.. so how is it acceptable how he was treated by officers of the law? That’s sick. Talking about priors is sick. It’s irrelevant. I’ll gladly post numbers and graphs if you need to visually see the law’s brutality to men of color at a staggeringly higher percentage then to white arrests- for crimes similar in nature.

But again your thoughts are valid (no matter how much you try to take away from mine), and you are more then welcome to go protest the protesters. Might be a good chance for you to hear their side and they yours. Good luck with that

* denotes a swing and a miss

Last edited:
It's going to be mighty hard to eliminate what you think is racism when any negative interaction between white and black is usually given that title. The recent issue of drunken man who resisted arrest who was unfortunately fatally shot by police is an example of an interaction that is going to be instantly labeled racially motivated despite there being no foundation for that belief other than it being a White cop and a Black Man.

Folks then burned down the Wendy's that this took place at since they assumed the Wendy's called the police ( which they were 100% correct to do so ) I guess a man so drunk he couldn't recall where he is ,how he got there , or just being in line seconds before should have just been let roll go unnoticed and the police not called until he possibly kills a pedestrian or other motorist in his travels... but the Wendy's certainly deserves being burned to the ground and arsen is the act of normal thinking people because it's peaceful protest.

Mob mentality isn’t peaceful protest. From MLK down through the current leaders and organizers were all very clear that violence and destruction feeds the hate and takes away from the message.

I 100% agree that the destruction, looting, and general anarchy behavior is wrong. Not just inherently or lawfully, but wrong for the protest. It not only takes away from the message it fuels hate that will correlate to all protesters taking away from the ones doing it rightfully and responsible.

Denver has done a decent job. Save a few dumpster fires from what I’ve seen.?
Laying on the steps for 8 mins was a good demonstration. The late night crowd has been much worse then the ones during the day from what I’ve seen.

Lot of “out of towners” mentioned in the more violent demonstrations.. to your conspiracy theories; might they be injected? Anarchists capitalizing on/ creating the mayhem?

Last edited:
Mob mentality isn’t peaceful protest. From MLK down through the current leaders and organizers were all very clear that violence and destruction feeds the hate and takes away from the message.

I 100% agree that the destruction, looting, and general anarchy behavior is wrong. Not just inherently or lawfully, but wrong for the protest. It not only takes away from the message it fuels hate that will correlate to all protesters taking away from the ones doing it rightfully and responsible.

Denver has done a decent job. Save a few dumpster fires from what I’ve seen.?
Laying on the steps for 8 mins was a good demonstration. The late night crowd has been much worse then the ones during the day from what I’ve seen.

Lot of “out of towners” mentioned in the more violent demonstrations.. to your conspiracy theories; might they be injected? Anarchists capitalizing on/ creating the mayhem?

Yeah the out of tower things appears to be a very real thing with folks with possibly different agenda stoking the fire for another reason .

Colorado has been pretty mild mostly spray paint petty stuff ... Places like Minneapolis seem more like a 3rd world country in chaos.

The 9/11 incident gave white and black folks a common enemy to hate , which temporarily kind of United people, but a temporary union based on hate for a 3rd party obviously wasn't a solution .

Ya... In that time it only sucked to be Arab in the US

And with the Black Lies Matter movement we have one of our first With hunt burnings with the officer who shot Rayshard Brooks who was a " model citizen" . We 've let the inmates run the asylum the last few weeks and now the politics are going to make it real hard to be cop and do your job . The way I see it criminals will have more rights on the streets than good citizens and cops will be afraid to do anything for fear that will be scape goated for the new political cause .

Let's see I'm going to get pass out drunk pull into Wendy's pass out in my drivers seat while in line when cops come I'll make little sense and not even be able to tell you where I am or remember I was just asleep in the drive thru l. After I blow so over the limit that my breath is probably flammable and I'm about to go to detox I'm going to start to fight and punch the cops in the face then steal their weapon and discharge it at them and if I get shot ... It ain't my fault did I do that.

Maybe you’ll get sat on for 8 mins breathless until your neck breaks.. somehow that’d be social justice in your mind ya?

“Inmates run the prison” is a racist remark, especially in this climate...

Way to read the room man... like so many NAXJAers are spouting the same discriminative narratives over and over?
Hint: No. We are not.

You are entitled to your views man, but damn... it’s getting redundant and gross reading your posts so far past a Fox News special that you are nearing white sheet party. Get a grip

“Inmates run the prison” is a racist remark, especially in this climate...

Way to read the room man... like so many NAXJAers are spouting the same discriminative narratives over and over?
Hint: No. We are not.

I've got to call bs here. How is the prison comment racist???

On your second statement: I don't really see a large number of folks spouting your point of view either.

Just because you do not like what 1ton says you label his comments racist or discriminatory. Talk about calling the kettle black... wait, can we not say that either anymore?

You 2 guys just need to agree to disagree. :kissyou:

“Black lies matter”

Call bs all you want... that’s the BS

When derogatory remarks are made I’ve callled em out. Never said anyone can’t feel what they feel... but I won’t sit by idle while the thread is filled with bigotry.

“Black Lies matter”

“Black culture is mostly kids raised by irresponsible single parents who are irresponsible kids . There isn't any responsibility or accountability in that culture”

Just to name a few obvious ones... definitely less obvious jabs being thrown.

Last edited:
How can you ignore the fact that these domestic terrorists have taken over private (and City/State) property? Literally stolen it. That is a crime, at least at the time of this writing.

Have you been there?

Guess it’s Fox News word vs reality huh?

“In one, Fox led a package of stories headlined “Crazy Town: Seattle helpless as armed guards patrol ‘autonomous zone’” with an incendiary photo of a man running between a burning car and building. That photo was actually taken May 30 in St. Paul, Minnesota. Seattle’s protests have produced no such blazes.“

Capitol Hill Organized Protest” makes it clear: “This is not an autonomous zone. We’re not trying to secede from the United States,” merely to have “our rights upheld.”

To be clear I’ve always and only responded to... as I can’t sit idle and read post after post like that of which has been the abundance here lately.

Those I feel obligated to retort.

I don’t complain or push my agenda otherwise.
I don’t promote my ideals and condemn others without confrontation first.
I respond and offer information and insight to what I see as attacks.

Yes I don’t have much support.

Fact is, if I didn’t post in here it’d be pages and pages of anti-BLM posts... right-wing extremism rants.. anti ALL LIVES ARE EQUAL.. anti equality... oh and COVID19 is a conspiracy posts.

I’ll try to refrain from adding diversity to the thread ;)

Last edited:
103012915_10219995208808593_5458490447210431522_n.jpg.11a8843a9f87dea1ee1c881cbe6a5ed6.jpg

True equality simply cannot be achieved by demanding special treatment.

Back