• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Codys birthday bash- ram off road park AUG 28th

I'm out. All that talk about diarrhea musta been contagious ....... I wish I were kidding...... I seriously have been up all night with it. I suspect food poisoning ...... some other time guys.

That's a pretty damn good agreement, i'm going to try it, as I HATE going to the store.
For awhile, the two of us going anywhere without kids was like a date. She stopped asking because I insist on pushing the cart for her...the car sounds may have influenced her decision. :firedevil

Thank god for Imodium...........

I guess it's a good thing I couldn't go. The wife asked me to get something to thaw for dinner later and I found the freezer to be not working. Looks like it'd only been down a couple hours luckily. We had it packed up pretty good, so the stuff stayed good and cold, but being so full, apparently it affected the flow around the cooling element and it was all frozen up. I guess it has a shut-down built in for that or something. I just spent the last couple hours unloading it, chipping out the ice and getting it working again.......

I hope all you flat-billers and JD are having a good time! :thumbup:

Ya we had fun left RAM about 4:00 and the rest of the guys were gona go up to Cody's "COARSE". Fullthrottle blew up his 35 From U guessed it be to much on the Skinny pedal. But I think that was all the carnage for the day sept for some body scratches ect. Hopefully the guys will post some pics a videos they took some awsome one fo sho!

OH and Rockin94xj has one bad ass jeep and is one hell of a good driver

:yelclap::yelclap::yelclap:

Are you calling me old! WTF:firedevil

It is pretty sad when one guy breaks down and everyone else has to chip in gas money for the trailer guy to get him home! LMFAO young peeps are silly

Are you calling me old! WTF:firedevil

It is pretty sad when one guy breaks down and everyone else has to chip in gas money for the trailer guy to get him home! LMFAO young peeps are silly

me and my uncle pitched together to get him in! lol

pics will be up soon!
there are some good ones!
im going to edit the video tonight but the pics WILL be up tonight!.
should i post them in trip reports? or here? or both.

thank you everyone for coming along! it was a great time!
im surprised my jeep did what it did!

You did a good job drivin for a young un! LOL

I'd post em in the trip reports section or one of those damn mods will move it then it's a whole big drama.:D

You did a good job drivin for a young un! LOL

I'd post em in the trip reports section or one of those damn mods will move it then it's a whole big drama.:D
they are loaded to photobucket, now to resize and post them!
got 55 or so pics and a bunch of video!
after pics comes the video..... alot of editing tonight!
what kinda music do you want to listen to while watching?

Hey now, my camouflage hat does NOT have a flat bill, and you ain't gonna catch me dead in one lol.

Fullthrottle blew up his 35 From U guessed it be to much on the Skinny pedal. But I think that was all the carnage for the day sept for some body scratches ect. Hopefully the guys will post some pics a videos they took some awsome one fo sho!

All the carnage? Fullthrottle pretty much killed his 4wd lol. He tried the wall and then there was that loud bang noise. The rear DS wasn't turning, maybe stripped splines? Then he tried driving home in front wheel drive, got a couple miles down the road and then something about his front diff binding up. Then we loaded it onto the trailer and noticed the hole punched outward in the rear diff. I'm thinking that the noise we heard was the crosspin breaking. Then he kept giving it gas, which let the spiders kill each other, then the carrier jammed a fragment into the diff cover punching the hole in it, which made the carrier bind up... and that's what caused the tcase to fail. Not sure what's up with the front.
Oh yeah and I got a boo boo on my hand :bawl:

thank you everyone for coming along! it was a great time!
im surprised my jeep did what it did!

It was fun, definitely gotta do it again sometime.
I was impressed too... those long arms work well! I wasn't really sure that line on the rocks would actually work with 33s but it did haha.

what kinda music do you want to listen to while watching?

Not the same music you want to listen too :D

Back