• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Co Springs M&G planning.

what day in september is best for you for a M&G?

• 10th

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • 11th

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 17th

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 18th

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • 24th

• 25th

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KRONIK

NAXJA Forum User
looks like there is quite a bit of interest in another M&G at Culvers in Co springs.
this will be thread to start planning.
1.there will be a poll to figure out the best day.
2.we already have the okay from last time for a car crush and RTI ramp! we will need both of these for this M&G!
3.it will be a weekend in September.

so, pick a day thats best for you. day with the most votes will be the day of the M&G.
lets get the planning started!

also post up if you have any questions/suggestions.

I vote for sunday evening for those of us that work saturdays and wouldnt be down til late....

I have drill the 9th thru 11th so either day on the other weekends works best for me. I had a great time at the last one and finally got my buddy jim to get an XJ so I know he'd be more than down to go.

Sunday is fine for me too, what better way to respect the Lord's day than by wheeling the beautiful countryside he made for us? And by that I am strongly suggesting we do another Eagle Rock/Saran run prior to the gtg. :D

Hey, what about doing this on a Sunday? Not sure where I heard it but Mike can't make Saturday GTG's 'cuz of work.

:gag: :D

How about midweek? I'm unemployed. :moon: Sunday is fine with me.

Because this would only be the second "Kronik's Super Awesome GTG" and therefore Culver's isn't getting old yet. Its also a good location and convienantly close to a fun trail that most anybody can run. Sounds like an ideal spot to me.

I vote keep it Culvers and just put your foot down and make it the 18th. Bam!!!

Culvers again?

Why not mix it up and find another local business that would benefit from a M&G?
the main reason i am keeping it at culvers is because we already have to okay to do what we want.

it would be kinda difficult for us to find another local business to let us do a car crush, RTI ramp, and discounts on food.
rti ramp and car crush are pretty big liabilities, not many business owners would allow it.

they were beyond happy to have us there last time.
i figure i would return the favor and hold another M&G there to show appreciation!

Because this would only be the second "Kronik's Super Awesome GTG" and therefore Culver's isn't getting old yet. Its also a good location and convienantly close to a fun trail that most anybody can run. Sounds like an ideal spot to me.

I vote keep it Culvers and just put your foot down and make it the 18th. Bam!!!

this!!!

24 or 25th would be best for me, but I'm always free on Sundays. The later in the month the better -- more time to finish my rig so I can actually participate in some of the fun... :)

End of the Month would be better for me as hopefully by then I'll have the Supercharger installed...

Somethig to show
You know
Don't wanna go slow
No mo re

Sorry about that...

Not even close to getting tired of Culver's. Prime Rib Sandwich and some Jeeps equals A good time!
This time, I will wheel as well and my offer from last time to help out with a car still stands!

If you're too busy laying down lines Cody, let me know.

Back