• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

-CO chapter M&G JEEP SHOW-April 23rd

Shouldnt you be playing at least 5th grade chess by now?

What does grade have to do with Chess? You are ranked by a point system in the Chess world ....... :doh:

We are probably going to leave Westminster by 11 after my dad gets home from softball practise.

If anyone wants to Caravan, send me a PM with your number and I will give you a call.

What ever happened to that boat of a Buick or whatever we were going to crush? I was really hoping to finally be able to park on somebody's hood.

everyone said it would be too big to crush... so i never went down to pull the motor...

That is what you get for listening to everyone :doh:

stupid me right.....
i have been tattooing so much, i haven't had time to work on my heep, much less pull a 400 big block out of the titanic........

:roflmao:

HELP?

Anyone down here at the m&g monitoring this thread? I missed the exit so I exited at #138. I lost a front brake line when I got off the I-state. Don't have any tools to crimp it off.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Sent In4aride a text with your number. Hope it gets fixed!

Back