• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

-CO chapter M&G JEEP SHOW-April 23rd

I was informed today that I'll be in 2nd grade chess tournament hell until 4:30, win, lose or draw... We'll be by if that isn't how it goes.

Bundle up fellas, their calling for windchills in the teens-twenties...

Ah Ha .............. Chess........... my favorite game :thumbup: You had better stop by! :D

Hello all,,,I am hoping to make this M&G...my 4-lo popped out on LHC..had to come down in 4-hi -- talkin about smelly brakes...but made it down ok..

Long story short -- had to order parts from jeep dealer--still missing bushing / rings to engage the 4 lo--UGGG

Jeep is still not fixed. Flingshot and I have been working on it several nights throughout the week. Thanks Flingshot for all of your help!!

I may have to drive down my other stock jeep---UGGHH...vs my trail runnin jeep!!

I have a child exchange near firestone 8am...I may not be able to be down in the springs till late morning early afternooon.

For those of us coming North of Denver..is there a cb ch that yall will be using in case we get lost or have issues getting there?

Thanks,
Lets Go Jeepin!!!

For those of us coming North of Denver..is there a cb ch that yall will be using in case we get lost or have issues getting there?

Many members have posted their contact info in the Colorado Emergency Recovery & Repair thread.

Take a look at the names of those going to the M&G then go to the CER&R thread and jot down some contact info to take with ya. :thumbup:

See ya there!

Whats with the name change stud muffin, you tired of the sissy little xjboy title......... :D

xjboy was getting old. Dont worry my childish attitude remains!

Good to hear, I would hate to see the old xjboy fade away...... :thumbup: Now you got a name with some attitude :pirate1:

no need for hammers.... we dont have a car crush car unless kiefer brings his honda!:moon:

really though, i was hoping something would come through but no luck.....
at least we will have the RTI ramp.

Well, we'll still have them in reserve. UnliMatted Matt might show, and if he can't earn damage on the trail, we'll help him be a poser. :roflmao:

Back