• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CO chapter M&G car show/jeep show?

Jeezus, would you all relax about all this Chapter BOD permission crap.........

If a bunch of you wanna get together you don't need the permission of the BOD. Just do it!

The difference is if the Chapter BOD initiates an event on behalf of NAXJA. These are considered "official" events and therefore sponsored by the Chapter.

The BOD may very well decide to couple this with a Chapter meeting..... and the meeting could be the only "official" part of the day. The M&G would still be something that you, the members decided to do yourselves. And good on ya for doing so!

Kronic, if you wanna get things figured out for that day in April....... more power to ya! I'll look into attending for sure.

As far as car crushes go, definitely be sure to get the proper permissions...... it's VERY difficult to do when it's on a business property open to the public. Places like Culver's most likely wouldn't be into it as I'm sure there's alot of corporate approval that would need to happen.....

I was fortunate enough to be able to get the County's approval when I did those car crushes at the last two car shows. They made me agree to have gloves, eye wear available and eliminate any fluid spill potential, and put the tarp down to make clean up easier.

I picture Troy, in a fit of can't-find-a-f/n-emblem-rage, parking the "compensator" on the duster and doing four wheel rockwell burnouts... ;)

Apparently someone finally got their medical marijuana permit...... and has been over indulging...... it's got ya seeing things as if through the eyes of Ed Roth ala "rat fink"........

:laugh:

Apparently someone finally got their medical marijuana permit...... and has been over indulging...... it's got ya seeing things as if through the eyes of Ed Roth ala "rat fink"........

:laugh:

I've told you, I don't like being on LISTS!

I suggested that Kronik coordinate with the BOD just in case they wanted to combine it with the Quarterly meeting, that's all.

Seems silly to have a M&G around the same time of a Quarterly Meeting if there is one upcoming and within a few weeks since the attendance of one or the other would be affected.

Yeah, I just wanted to ensure folks didn't get the impression that just because they use these forums to coordinate runs or M&G's does not require permission from the BOD.

I've told you, I don't like being on LISTS!

Ok, so maybe you're smokin' stuff without the proper permissions...... whatever. You're still high.....

:D

I'd love to go to a M&G. It all depends on how my new shift pans out at work.

You need to....... you've got some learnin' to about your XJ. :thumbup:

I'd prefer if you refered to me as "young padawan" please....

I'd prefer to refer to you as "young Padma"....... but unfortunately you look NOTHING like her........ :D

padma-lakshmi-bikini.jpg

Really?! Well shite! Back to the drawing board for me. And here I thought I was doing a fair job of imitating her.

LOL! Brutha....... we need to get you a new mirror! :D

I'm down for April 23rd in co springs... Don't know about the night run. I look forward to meeting the faces behind alot of the names I read on here.

Props to KRONIC for spearheading all this.

Good on you Kronic! It's nice to see some positive vibes flowing. I will do my best to be there on the 23rd.

I'm down for April 23rd in co springs... Don't know about the night run. I look forward to meeting the faces behind alot of the names I read on here.

Props to KRONIC for spearheading all this.

Very much apriciated! Thank you!
Hope to see both of you there!

If a car crush is too much of a liability. Could we at least do an rti ramp?
:D

Dupe. Please delete.

Back