• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clrusty's new ride - WrenchFest Oct 8th

well i guess im gonna go with all white with black bumpers and trim. kind of a long story but ive been ask to do the last 3 white and black and this one is already white so i will go back with all white.

mannnnnnnn that thing looks just like my old jeep,mine was an 87 and had diff seats in it,the head rest were diff,thats a clean looking jeep though.but that was what my jeep looked like at one time or another.when i got mine it had the fenders trimmed already and baldddddddd tires.
Ed i will give ya a call tomm and let ya know for sure if its gonna be friday or saturday when i come get the jeep.i still cant believe how yall kicked butt on that thing,i have been bragging to everyone about yall..

Here was a neat item that I said sometthing rude about.....

PICT0087.jpg

I've never seen one of these before.

Here is the axle joint crew. They used the 760X joints donated by lowrange2 and installed them in a set of shafts Shortxjdoug brought.

PICT0039.jpg

L-R: shortxjdoug (in his shop clothes that are nicer than my work clothes), 256offroad (yellow shirt), and MelkorsXJ (gray shirt).

Last edited:
Finished product.

PICT0083.jpg

PICT0086.jpg

Sorry guys I gotta brag a little. Here is my broken wife Sunshine (who supports my XJ addiction) and my son Jack sitting next to Mrs. High2by. Also note that bad azz gray XJ behind them.

PICT0054.jpg

Here is my daughter Ollie who decided to sport her LaLa Loopsie (sp?) outfit now instead of waiting until Halloween.

PICT0055.jpg

notice how ED gently grasps the Gear Nutz... "now thats a set of gear nutz everyone should have" lol

Back