• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clrusty's new ride - WrenchFest Oct 8th

are the sliders gonna be a pain in the but? and as far as the brakes went,when i pulled the drivers side it looked like someone had already replaced them,they look new and all new springs too. and i think the jeep went together very well. fine job if i may say so..only one i seen not doing anything was me..damn me...lol

Hahahaha. You were the guest of honor sir and it was an honor to have you there.

I didn't do much either but I had a great time!!

Rusty, i saw your bumper in person over the weekend! He is still waiting on the mounts to come in, AJ's is having some sort of issue with shipping but as soon as its hammered out, Tyler will ship it out.

thats cool Flex. am i gonna have to paint it pink?..lol and everyone worked very hard on the jeep as i seen it. now im having fun working on it.
JeepGeek I guess me and Ed will see ya this weekend. He said if he has to tie me to the bumper i am going down there with him. So i guess im coming to SC..

thats cool Flex. am i gonna have to paint it pink?..lol and everyone worked very hard on the jeep as i seen it. now im having fun working on it.
JeepGeek I guess me and Ed will see ya this weekend. He said if he has to tie me to the bumper i am going down there with him. So i guess im coming to SC..

He got the mounts and stuff in today, he was in the shop welding away when he texted me!

oh boy oh boy oh boy.
i found out on another thread that we left some parts at Eds place and i need to get them before i can get the sliders put on.shame on me..i tried to blaim little Ed but he wouldnt go for it.lol what are best friends for ? I changed the oil in it today and it runs so quiet.well it was quiet anyway..working on the jeep the last few days has been so cool.i will have pics on top of pics when i get everything on it. thinking bout posting a ride for Dec 10th at Woolys.

Glad to hear, here's a little something to take with you to wooly's

Just make sure you order the GM100 surco gutter mount kit

Should be around 50$ shipped, atleast mine was

a6c01eb9-c0bb-3eb1.jpg

It will be at bogosian's house with the rest of your stuff. I know hes got a skid, if nothing else

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

well rusty and lil ed got the warn sliders on saturday .. sorry about the angle pieces. i didnt get them either. Find some qualified mechanic thats good with drilling holes. :)

wow wow thanks wingnut that will look so cool on the jeep. jeepgeek it was good to see ya again and to meet the wife. little eds mom couldnt say enough about yall staying for dinner. lol she wants us all to come back so she can cook us a good supper. thank you oh so much for the sliders. i will make the brackets for what i need and all.im pretty good with doing things like that.ive always done done my own work like that.im pretty handy with stuff like that but do tell anyone,,,lol the last 3 jeeps i did all on my own and been working on cars and all since i was 12..my brothers fault.them brackets shouldnt be to hard to make. im gonna start a new post here and see if i can get some to come out and play.headed to woolys on dec 10th. once again thank you all for everything.

wingnut i gotta get matt to call me so i can go meet him. we also gotta get him to keep a jeep so he can go wheelin with us..lol. he is a good guy and fun to wheel with just hope he will keep this jeep he just got..

We weren't expecting on staying.. Ed's mom didn't say " oh we got lunch.." so it was awkward for when she said.. come inside.. it was a misunderstanding on our part. I ate all the pecans she gave me. Pecans & Cake! can't beat that.. as much excitement as seeing lil ed spank Treytrey lol.. I hope those sliders work out! they should protect ya from any rocks.
My wife was saying.. By the time you get everything you're gonna have a sweet ride! And i think the "Built by NAXJA" would be cool as well!

well i got the sliders on today. wasnt to bad a job, makes it easier when ya have all the tools ya need to do something like that. went over to my x father in laws house and he has about anything ya need to work on a car . ncis is onnnn gotta go..everyone take it easy.

Boy dem sliders look spiffy on der!

Glad they work and look great on your jeep Rusty! SEC cares about their peeps!
:clap:

Rusty, sorry for the delay on the bumper. We finally got the parts in from AJ's after they have been all over the country but finally arrived at my shop. Everything is welded up and ready for a quick pass w/ a flapper wheel and it will be ready to ship out the begining of next week...I am gonna be gone wheeling from Friday through Sunday :D

Once again sorry for the delay, I just tinker with these projects as I have time and as of late I have had no spare time aside from harvest and field work. I hope you like the bumper and it works out for you and your rig. If it dosen't...dont let me know :D

Cheeseman-OUT!

Aw man thats no prob.I have found plenty to do to the jeep. Ya know there is always something to do on a jeep. You feel free to send it your spare time.I just want you to know i am so greatful for your tinkerin project.lol I hope ya have a great time this weekend. you will have a pm waiting on ya too.

Rusty, I forgotto mention that I could get your jeep fully painted for $400 or so. This is by a shop that does cars for me. It takes about 2 days. If your ever interested let me know.

I'm just gonna put this here for you to drool over Rusty! :D
PART951320270669070.jpg

Tyler said he will ship it early next week, he is coming over to Indiana for the trail clean up this weekend.

Back