• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cleghorn report

silverslk said:
I got some good video (well my wife did). Its on DVD and I don't know how to rip/post it........any help???? The camera she was using was a DVD cam and it recorded on mini DVD.

you ever figure that out? i wanna c me almost flipping my jeep on it's back! "lay off the break!" lol

Finally got my pics up. Here are some highlights:

2006-11-01+121.jpg

2006-11-01+128.jpg

2006-11-01+138.jpg

2006-11-01+139.jpg

All the pics that we shot are HERE

Very Cool.. I wished I went.. Oh Wait.. I did.. :laugh3:

That's a good shot of the back of my head in the last pic..

I'm going to try and get some clips up this weekend..

Elias

IceMan11 said:
That is a STEEP one..

Yes, That is a steep one....

Ken...

I go to this trail all the time, I never saw any pics of it on here so I figured not too many people from here go up there. I will post next time I plan on going (although it's usually spur of the moment because it's about a 30-45 minute drive up to boquet res.) Is anyong already planning on running that trail in the near future?

Nevermind, this trail looks exactly like this one by boquest canyon res., but alas it is not. But I would still like to join in the next run of this trail.

Nevermind, this trail looks exactly like this one by boquet canyon res., but alas it is not. But I would still like to join in the next run of this trail.

yea, use DVD Decrypter or DVDShrink and convert to different format

Back