• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CLEGHORN 08-03-08 FOR SURE. Whos in?

ok well shit i guess im in... damnit
haha... i cant affford this! shit! FK GAS PRICES!

post up if you want me to bring those skids.. im goin to bed.

:gag:

GrimmJeeper said:
ok well shit i guess im in... damnit
haha... i cant affford this! shit! FK GAS PRICES!

post up if you want me to bring those skids.. im goin to bed.

:gag:
You meeting at trailhead or are you meeting at my place?

socal billl said:
You meeting at trailhead or are you meeting at my place?

you cookin' pancakes or something?

but seriously, seems like there are a good quality of drivers and rigs... only protection i have is a gas tank skid so i dont plan on getting to crazy... will be taking photo's and video of the day though.

should be fun (please dont break, please dont break, please dont break)

i was going to sleep now but they are doing a break down on UCLA's upcoming football season... im stuck watching this now for the next hour.. damnit... fresno plays them and i need to see whats up!

JOe

damnit... can't sleep.... excited.... gonna be screwed in the morning. Havent even had my new xj over 50mph... wonder if there is any wobble, lol

JOe

LOOLZ I hear ya man, I was there at one point, too. I was so stoked driving home after lifting mine that I let a cigarette burn through my pants. I even asked the woman what the HELL was burning. It was SO Coyote and Roadrunner, man.

i had a great time... im uploading pictures now... they will be posted soon.... also got some good vidoe but that might not get done tonight.

JOe

WHAT A GREAT DAY!

man i had a helluva good time. every time to go out to cleghorn i see something knew, and it seems tougher every time.

thanks to Andy for ribbing me on yahoo last night until i finally agreed to come up haha. i got stuck really good haha thanks for the tug skwerly! thanks for the brews and the pizza. wish i coulda chipped in more but im a broke ass SOB
dewey, nice to see you and your son again, hope to see you guys around the group more!
Joe, nice wheelin with ya, i hope you got a good feel for what an XJ can really do, and you didnt even get to the hard part ;)
CORY, THANKS FOR THE SPARE TIRE geezus christ you saved my ass.

i love this group, everytime something goes wrong and you dont know how you are going to get out of it this time just pop the cell phone open and call the nearest NAXJA member. time and time again all of you guys come together to help eachother, and its freakin great.

:wave1:

oh and to the forrest service guys the barriers at pucker are holding strong and dont look like they have been tampered with in the slightest. nice work!

GrimmJeeper said:
WHAT A GREAT DAY!

man i had a helluva good time. every time to go out to cleghorn i see something knew, and it seems tougher every time.

thanks to Andy for ribbing me on yahoo last night until i finally agreed to come up haha. i got stuck really good haha thanks for the tug skwerly! thanks for the brews and the pizza. wish i coulda chipped in more but im a broke ass SOB
dewey, nice to see you and your son again, hope to see you guys around the group more!
Joe, nice wheelin with ya, i hope you got a good feel for what an XJ can really do, and you didnt even get to the hard part ;)

i love this group, everytime something goes wrong and you dont know how you are going to get out of it this time just pop the cell phone open and call the nearest NAXJA member. time and time again all of you guys come together to help eachother, and its freakin great.

oh and to the forrest service guys the barriers at pucker are holding strong and dont look like they have been tampered with in the slightest. nice work!

So what happened Grimmy? Pics?

tcm glx said:
So what happened Grimmy? Pics?
didnt take my cam.. i could take a pic of my tire that decided to shred at 70mph and pitch me sideways across 2 lanes but everyone knows what a shredded tire looks like.

GrimmJeeper said:
WHAT A GREAT DAY!

hey grimm glad me and cory could help you out....that tire took like 5 mins and im glad you got back on the road safe and whatnot!

Back