• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

clear corners?

BigG said:
Just wait until the Jeep 2500 comes out in China. Then we can import their factory parts. Their taillights look pretty cool.

the "Jeep" 2500 is out in china. there are a few threads about the Beiging Jeeps here

I know someone will be mad, but I just got a new pair of the older body style clear corners off eBay for $9.95 to my door. I got lucky. I have been looking for a while.

peeweexj said:
I know someone will be mad, but I just got a new pair of the older body style clear corners off eBay for $9.95 to my door. I got lucky. I have been looking for a while.
The person you bought them from doesn't happen to have anymore do they?

Slo-Sho said:
This is quite interesting...I just bought mine from procarparts not more than 6 mos ago and now they are discontinued. I found them at http://www.lightlens.net/jeep.htm but the price is prohibitive at $60!. I also stumbled upon these during my search.

TL_CHER_8496_RC_DE_SPEEDFANTASY_.jpg

ok those are actually nicer looking than stock. Any tailight conversion i have seen is to stars wars influenced with 12 little bulbs and red and clear zigs zags and all sorts of extra styling for the sake of having it. Those look sharp.

Nice, that's a new sort of light with optics I haven't seen before for corners.....nice front markers too. Wonder if there are any rear sets to match? The only thing I've seen looked different.

I got my clear corners from Quadratec about 2.5 years ago and have been very happy with them. No legal issues in KS.
They are the IPCW/ Devo brand.
They look much better than the factory amber lenses, but I think that a lot of that has to do with the fact that my Limited is all white.
The only minor complaint I have with them is that the dirt shows up easier on the inside (mainly because there is a lot of silt in the mud in the areas I wheel). No biggie, just remove them, flush out the inside with a garden hose & let air dry.

Back