• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleaning Out The Garage

o2bgpn

NAXJA Forum User
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls step right up and check out my junk. Wait, that didn’t sound right.

I put on a long arm kit so I’m selling stuff I no longer need or want. All of it came off a ’97 with manual transmission, so keep that in mind.

Progressive coil springs from Tomken. Originally 4 inch lift probably now around 3 inch lift. $50

IMG_4617.JPG

2 inch coil spacers, steel. $10

IMG_4602.JPG

Upper and lower control arms for Tomken 6 inch lift. Non adjustable but Johnny Joints are rebuildable. $50
I couldn’t get the bolt out of one of the lower controls arms (I didn’t try very hard) so I just cut it off the frame.

IMG_4607.JPG

All the above will give you around 5 inches of lift in front and I’ll let go as a set for $100

New in package (though they are probably around 8 years old) control arm poly bushings. $20
IMG_4616.JPG

Tomken transfer case skid plate. Made of 3/16" steel plate. Covers from frame rail to frame rail with cut out for catalytic converter. $40
IMG_4603.JPG

Top side of skid has stand offs to accommodate a 1 inch transfer case drop
IMG_4606.JPG

Speaking of transfer case drops; 1 inch transfer case drop kit $5
IMG_4610.JPG

Transmission skid plate - never installed. Hooks to front of crossmember. $40
IMG_4613.JPG

IMG_4614.JPG

I’ve had this skid plate for at least 8 years, kept the instructions with it all this time, and ripped them pulling them out from under the skid plate to take this picture.
IMG_4615.JPG

Semi-beat up crossmember. $20
IMG_4611.JPG

IMG_4612.JPG

Front and rear drive shaft. Front was shortened by about half an inch (because short arm droop cause it to bottom out), rear has a minor dent. All u-joints are good. $40 each
IMG_4609.JPG

231 tail shaft housing and stock main shaft. Beer$
IMG_4618.JPG

IMG_4619.JPG

Reply here, shoot me an email (o2bgpn at cox dot net), or give me a call – 663. 3570

Thanks for looking.

TTT. All prices are negotiable - I just want this stuff gone.

will you ship ?

Sure, I'll ship - on your dime. You've got a PM.

For others in Phoenix I can meet half way, which for me would be around Eloy. If you could get a Phoenix rep to send down we could do this in one parts run.

chvynova-71 said:
i want the arms. how much do you have to have for them. (remember how bad you want them gone, i could have them out of there by the end of friday)

The arms are spoken for.^^ I'll let you know if the deal falls through.

chrslefty said:
I'll take the skid plates.
They work together correct ?

The skid plates attach to the stock crossmember. The transmission one hooks to the top front lip of the crossmember and has a cross brace which goes between the frame rails. I've got all the original hardware but it has never been mounted.
Here is a picture of the transfer case skid plat on the Heep. Remember I've welded some spacers on the skid plate to accommodate a 1 inch drop, but the spacers could be ground off rather easily.

058.jpg

Oh, and I'm available to make the run pretty much any day from noon to around 5 pm (except Saturday). Or I can ship........ on your dime (until I run out of boxes). :)

I'll give u a holler . I'm going to be heading back from yuma on Mon .so if we could meet in eloy then that would be awsome. Unless someone is going sooner ill kick in for some gas money.or if anyone wants me to pick somthing up for them and can waited tell Mon .let me know .

I'll give u a holler . I'm going to be heading back from yuma on Mon .so if we could meet in eloy then that would be awsome. Unless someone is going sooner ill kick in for some gas money.or if anyone wants me to pick somthing up for them and can waited tell Mon .let me know .

If you're coming from Yuma we could just as easily meet at the east side of the I8/I10 interchange. I'm not too familiar with the area but Google Earth says the first exit on east I10 would be Sunland Gin Rd. There looks to be a Burger King on the north side of the freeway. Want to meet there? Give me a time.

Or if you know a better place....

Sounds good to me .
Would calling on Mon be ok ?
Have to take my kiddo to a Dr apt on Mon morning .and ill be hitting the road after that so I'll have a better idea of when ill be there after its over.

Sounds good to me .
Would calling on Mon be ok ?
Have to take my kiddo to a Dr apt on Mon morning .and ill be hitting the road after that so I'll have a better idea of when ill be there after its over.

Sure, as long as we're at BK before 5 pm - I have to work that night. I'll PM you with my phone number.

What I have left ...

Coils
Transfer Case Drop
Crossmember
Drive Shafts
Tail Shaft Housing
Main Shaft

Back