• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clean jeeps.

Dirty and clean in the beginning
DSC01632.jpg

DSC02023.jpg

This is probably the dirtiest it has been
DSC04380.jpg

DSC04382.jpg

DSC04412.jpg

Here it is clean
DSC04577.jpg

DSC00864.jpg

Last edited:
uncc civilengineer said:
it even looks boat sided????

It kindasorta is. You can see the framework behind the skins in this pic:

DSC01603.JPG

I basically cut out the stock rockers, replaced with 2x5 tube, and connected it to the bottom of the frame rail reinforcements...and two of the connector pieces on either side also pass under & are tied into the foot plates for the A- and B-pillar cage members.

It works well, depending on who you talk to on here it's technically not a "boatside" if it's not past a 30* angle exactly, but it has been a huge benefit in a lot of situations.

/hijack

Back to the original topic. :looser:

jeep02.jpg

newxj6.jpg

jeep3.jpg

99XJSPORT06 said:
cool yeller XJ!

Whats that badge say next to Cherokee on the door?
LOL almost looks like "SVT" :confused1

TrueBlueXJ said:
please dont tell me once you saw this pist you ran outside and spared her down with a hose and took pics..

My newest purchase..................a 96 year model

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

I'll add mine too, all cleaned up and chillin in the driveway.
PICT1309.jpg

ZachMan said:
LOL almost looks like "SVT" :confused1
Thanks . LMAO You are correct. I work in a Ford dealership that is Mustang nuts and get grief about driving a XJ so i put SVT emblems on.
Picture007-2.jpg

Smittty9785 said:
please dont tell me once you saw this pist you ran outside and spared her down with a hose and took pics..

.... I guess if I did, that means everybody else did too? No, those are from April. I made it a point to shine it up real good once the lift was done, knowing that it might not look like that again for a while.

xjjeepthing said:
Thanks . LMAO You are correct. I work in a Ford dealership that is Mustang nuts and get grief about driving a XJ so i put SVT emblems on.
Picture007-2.jpg

Haha yeah I use to have a Terminator :tear:

Back