• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CJ and YJ parts

Moo Moo Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
Some CJ and YJ parts for sale. All located in Colonia, NJ 07067. All prices are OBO.

1. Set of 4 CJ leaf springs with shackles. Bushings need to be replaced. I don't know the brand. I took them off of CJ-7 with 33x10.50x15 tires so they should give about 3" maybe 4" of lift. $100 OBO

2. Home made CJ front bumper with tow hooks $15 OBO

3. CJ/YJ upper soft doors. Dirty, zip-tied (busted zipper), bit-up. 6 pack of Yuengling :).

4. YJ gas tank with rusted skid. Sending unit worked when removed several years ago but now who knows. Buy tank for $25 OBO, get rusted skid for free :)

5. Transfer case lowering kit or actually only square tubing. No hardware. I want to say it's for YJ but might be for CJ-7. I can take some measurements. $10 OBO.

Pictures: http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/Wojciech_Luba/library/Jeep Parts/CJ and YJ Parts?sort=3&page=1

Back