• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chili! For a damn good cause.

confirmed I'll be there with the family -- may not be in time for the car show, but we'll be there for chili, plus I have some funds, plus some funds from jimgrms to throw in the till. :sunshine:

d'oh!!
MapQuest link

Vista Ridge High School
6888 Black Forest Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80923

hey Frank -- your mapquest link puts the high school about 5 blocks east of your house... I don't think that's right.:laugh3::twak:

got it -- all the mapping software is f'd up. Mapquest puts it at Powers and Carefree, OR Woodman and Blackforest, depending on whether you type in an address or a name. :eeks1:

Just got back, Great Chili!!!!
Huge thanks to Kronik, Fullthrottle88, JeepDude25, XJ-Grin, and Welldone for being there and contributing.

XJ's On Display:

1zb562q.jpg

A couple others worth oogling...
25a4z5x.jpg

nzi1wm.jpg

r750z7.jpg

2yuef0h.jpg

Thanks for the invite! It was a good time! We should start a weekly gtg. Sorry for leaving early. Our water well went dry. Found out it's 8000 to drill a new well.... Awesome...
Still had a great time! Glad I could donate my last 20 bucks to the little guy. Hope he beats the cancer!
Thanks again frank!

:cheers: goooooooood chili!

Hey everybody, Rebecca here(Frank's daughter).
I wanted to thank you all for coming out last night, everyone really really appreciates it. The money went to a great cause. The young man, Jackson, was there that evening, and he and his family were so greatful for the help.
The total count, includes donations, chili dinner ticket sales, and talent show ticket sales, was over $3,500. All funds will go to the little guy's medical expenses. He had most of the tumor removed a few weeks ago, but there is still some left around the optical nerve.

Once again, thank you, to those who came, for the donations, and tp those who didn't for your thoughts and prayers. :)

(He's going through Chemo now.)

Thanks for posting up, Rebecca -- that's a darn respectable fundraising number for some chili, tunes and wanna-be show cares. Glad we could come out for a good cause and thanks to you and your OLD man for spreading the word. We'll keep our best karmic wishes moving for Jackson and his family! :thumbup:

Back