• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chickenfest M&G January 22nd!!

Re: Wrights Chicken Farm M&G January 22nd!!

I'll let you know if that will even be necessary after Thursday evening...

driving to Mont Vernon with an assortment of parts and stuff!

put a cover on the 5ton

done. instant go anywhere party bus. just keep yer knees bent so you dont break them driving over bumps

put a cover on the 5ton

done. instant go anywhere party bus. just keep yer knees bent so you dont break them driving over bumps
if someone finds me a cheap (like really cheap, the house is busting my wallet) cover, I'm game. Otherwise everyone gets to sit in the back and hope no one sees us.

And I know Keith can drive a car with a real transmission.

if someone finds me a cheap (like really cheap, the house is busting my wallet) cover, I'm game.

Ocean State Job Lot has tarps for like $25 dude. They even have olive drab ones :greensmok

Mia and I will most likely be coming, I'd say 90% sure at the moment. At least to Wrights, I dunno about the other festivities. What's the timeline for everything? Still planning on 1:30?

You're going, SEE YOU THERE.

You can reach em just fine. I end up with my knees nearly up my nose unless I am flooring it or just locked all 10 tires up and gave the person in front of me a heart attack. It explains my driving style perfectly.

The military was big on "one size fits none" stuff.

if someone finds me a cheap (like really cheap, the house is busting my wallet) cover, I'm game. Otherwise everyone gets to sit in the back and hope no one sees us.

And I know Keith can drive a car with a real transmission.
I have end covers, too big for the M37, so they might fit or be close enough.

I'd love to watch the massivemobile try to fit in the parking garage at Providence Place. It would be approximately 9 kinds of stuck after 3 minutes.

I'd love to watch the massivemobile try to fit in the parking garage at Providence Place. It would be approximately 9 kinds of stuck after 3 minutes.

Id bring it to valet over in front at Fire& Ice.

i need to be there when they valet that thing

Ken, that thing NEEDS to be done by the 22nd.

Im a willing DD for D&B.... as long as theres not snow fallin im 100% there

Im gunna try to spend more money on games then drinks. D&B is exspensive as shit with their drinks.

pregame at my casa

WIPE YER DAMN SHOES OFF THOUGH

ya trevor and i were just talking about this.. hopefully no snow.

We should be ok being that were going to get hit decent tommorow 2 weekend of heavy snow in a row is nuts for LI!

I'm about 7 min from Ross in Walpole if anyone needs a ride or a DD. Ill be there regardless of snowfall or birds falling , or fish....

Back