• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee engine, Trans, T-case. SO. IN

bigjeepman

NAXJA Forum User
I have a used NEW PROCESS 242(NP242). I pulled this transfer case off of a 1987 Jeep Cherokee. Transfer case shifted and worked perfectly upon removal. Located 10 Miles north of Louisville, KY. Willing to drive 2 hours if need be(conditions apply)

$350 Or best offer. I have sold plenty of 231's but never a 242 please let me know if the price is out of the ball park.

I also have a junk AW4 out of a 1987 Cherokee wagoneer. My best guess is catastrphic pump failure. Torque converter bad as well. $100

1987 Jeep Cherokee Wagoneer motor. Renix Igntition. Ran when pulled 2 yrs ago. Comes with flex plate and accessories on front of engine. Includes injectors, and starter etc. $150.00

The best way to get ahold of me is my cell phone, call before 11pm EST or text anytime, 5025483818 Brian

Thanks for Looking!

what shape is the AW4 in- other than catastrophic pump failure. Is the case good? The gears and shaft good? I am looking for a 4x4 AW4 to swap into my MJ (it is a 2wd) My cousin is a transmission rebuilder, so if need be, I could have him rebuild the one you have. Would you take $75 if I come and pick it up?

Price lowered to 250 on transfer case.

Also have 231 from 98+ cherokee for 300

Need this stuff gone asap

Bad transmission is sold pending pickup.

EVERYTHING ELSE, MAKE OFFER! NEED TO SELl TO MAKE ROOM FOR NEW PROJECT!! WANT THIS STUFF GONE! NO DELIVERY!

Back