• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Crawl Raffle Thread

I will be in attendance with some goods........maybe a new product........

If its a traction bar can you send me a prototype to bash on? :kissyou:

Thank you Brian. This will be the 3rd Crawl that he has donated to. I've seen what HD Off Road makes and seen it installed. Very nice stuff.

I'll even x's 2 that! Especially when you install it right! :rof: :laugh: :banghead:

Warn donated a 6.5" Wireless Fog Lamp Kit with 55W Halogen bulbs.

124458-lg.jpg

Thanks Warn!!!!

dang! them are sweet...

Brown Dog sent a set of these. Received them today in the mail.

These are really nice! I had to open the box to see them.

Thank you Brown Dog!!!!!!!

I just need about 4, I hate to win all the prizes.:D

Hi Gents...
FYI...
You'll be getting stuff from Clayton Offroad (a crossmember), and gift certs from Quadratec, Rustys Offroad, Tomken, and maybe one more too, not a sure thing yet though. I am gathering it all up and I'll send it all down at once.

A.

Hi Gents...
FYI...
You'll be getting stuff from Clayton Offroad (a crossmember), and gift certs from Quadratec, Rustys Offroad, Tomken, and maybe one more too, not a sure thing yet though. I am gathering it all up and I'll send it all down at once.

A.

WhooooHooooo!!! You go Andy!!!!!

Hi Gents...
FYI...

A.

Thanks Andy!!! You're doing a bang up job!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

My wife placed a few phone calls for me the other day and she scored us some really cool stuff from a long time name in the 4x4 business.

Novak Adapters kicked in 6 shirts.

Also don't forget they make a T-case shirter conversion to for the XJ/MJ.

Thank you Novak Adapters!

Last edited:
My wife also scored a gift certificate from........

ARB USA good for 25% off any single item from ARB. Excellent prize since we know how many guys dream of running air lockers! I know I do!

Thanks ARB-USA for supporting the Crawl!!!!!

DO I get credit for donating alcohol( I am bringing a couple gallons of LIT's)?

Last edited:
DO I get credit for donating alcohol( I am bringing a couple gallons of LIT's)?

Sure.

Special thanks to BrianHO13 for donting some alcohol!! I don't drink so I don't know what LIT's is, sorry.

Thanks Brian!!!!

Well, LIT... that's almost enough to convince me to come even if my rig isn't ready! Haha

Back