• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

check out this new jeep!!!!

Ramsey

NAXJA Forum User
21234o

look no further now we have a new option when we want to get another jeep, the xj is back!

I wonder how much shipping would be.... :laugh3:

Looks pretty nice though! (maybe they'll release it over here for some strange reason)

I DONT like the headlights & front grill; its trying to take on the grand cherokee "look" thats for the wives!! The rest of the body looks just as it did so whats the actual upgrade besides brad new and just pay more to bag it up!!
My .02

BIG-G said:
I DONT like the headlights & front grill; its trying to take on the grand cherokee "look" thats for the wives!! The rest of the body looks just as it did so whats the actual upgrade besides brad new and just pay more to bag it up!!
My .02

my thoughts exactly

front end looks just like a revamped grand....maybe a new hatch design but basically it.....

Yeah - looks like the Beijing Jeep "Super Cherokee" to me as well. I think we've beaten this around pretty good - anyone figure out how to import these yet?

I don't get the redesign - I like the use of cheap standard parts - which may be upgraded or not - but may ALWAYS be easily replaced in the event of damage. Probably why I never liked "aerodynamic" headlights - the damn things cost too much!

Besides, how's that suppose to appeal to the "wives?" My wife is quite fond of her 89 Limited, and the only things I'm supposed to change are functional rather than cosmetic alterations (but I do need to get a weld stud gun for some of the more drastic dents...) but she's as happy with the look of the thing as I am, so what's the problem there? She doesn't like the Liberty either - and neither do it. Seems she's just as hooked on the power of the I6 as I am - go figure...

5-90

It won't pass NTSB testing....making it Vaporware in the USA. Get one over here, and you'll have the same problems as a Grey market car.....As in not being able to get plates, insurance, and even drive it.

sidriptide said:
i can't believe this came up again...
yeah it was an attempt at irony, seeing how many reposts there were yesterday i thought we were suppose to

Wait, we're not supposed to repeat ourselves at least once every month? (or twice in a day in the Mod section?) :laugh3:

imma honky- The conspiracy is being headed up by the JU guys, isn't it?!

Back