• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cheapest good track bar for ~7" of lift?

The best part of the HD RE set-up is the optional trackbar brace.It eliminates bracket "loosening" and stiffens up the whole front end.RE also has a longer version available for the "higher" lifts!

The best part of the HD RE set-up is the optional trackbar brace.It eliminates bracket "loosening" and stiffens up the whole front end.RE also has a longer version available for the "higher" lifts!

I dont think ill be buying a track bar brace just yet, but what higher lift version are you talking about ?

They have an optional +1" SF end.

Hmm ill look into this, i was gonna get this track bar from a guy on here who sells rubicon stuff, he is the guy who sold me the ball joints, loose nuts enterprises i think? Anyway, ill ask him if he can get me that end but im not sure....

i thikn i might just go with the rock crawler track bar, it is a heim up top but i can get one for 6-8" of lift, i just dont know if the RE will quite cut it ...

Back