• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheap Rear Bumper (Roxolid)

that being said the mounting on there rear bumper is not nearly enough. If you can find someone to add in the rear frame rail supports then Im sure the rest of the bumper would be strong enough.

damn, i musta been doing something wrong, i did a few pulls with mine in some less thatn ideal scenarios and never had a problem...
oh and i didnt even have high grade hardware on it... :dunno:

i understand beefing things up, but for most people on this site the stock 8 holes will do just fine for the "recoveries" they will be doing

damn, i musta been doing something wrong, i did a few pulls with mine in some less thatn ideal scenarios and never had a problem...
oh and i didnt even have high grade hardware on it... :dunno:

i understand beefing things up, but for most people on this site the stock 8 holes will do just fine for the "recoveries" they will be doing

Id like to compair this thinking to building a dam. If you build it on to accommodate the average lite rain then when you get that freak storm then you and the town folk down stream are going to be SOL.

Its not to hard to add the tieins. So I think its worth doing. Sure you don't have to, and you might get lucky and never get so stuck as to tear the rear off your xj.

And I don't think it has much to do with the bolts. Its the sheet mettle that gives out.

Back