• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter T-Shirts

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
I would like to design new shirts and have a pic contest within the Chapter. Winner will get a free Shirt. Shirts will be pre-order only. Prices TBD. Since we need to have them priced out.

So, general concensus?

Here is the chapter logo.
azclogo.jpg

Work is slow so I'm gonna start putting the shirt and rock fest threads together.

Lets get this going. Kraker I know you been busy. How do you want me to set this up so that I can get a thread going for people to post up their pics.

I was thinking we should do it like how the have the ROTM set up. Have everyone post up their favorite picture of an XJ have everyone vote, and then we can design it.

Poll would be the best way. Post that logo in the original and then have people submit them over the next 2-3 weeks and then make it a poll. Let the voting go for a week and then design and all pre-orders.

Whoevers Picture gets chosen gets a free shirt. Have them post up one pic that way their motivated to provide the best of the best pictures and write a brief bit about it.

Poll would be the best way. Post that logo in the original and then have people submit them over the next 2-3 weeks and then make it a poll. Let the voting go for a week and then design and all pre-orders.

Whoevers Picture gets chosen gets a free shirt. Have them post up one pic that way their motivated to provide the best of the best pictures and write a brief bit about it.

Agreed. Sorry I have been lagging. If anyone wants to create a thread for the photo submissions post a draft here first for us all to go over.

Draft

Title:
Naxja Arizona Chapter T-Shirt Picture Contest

Body:

Hey all!

We will be having our very own Arizona Chapter T-shirts this year. So here is the deal: We want your involvement and your input. You provide us with one and ONLY one of your favorite pictures of an XJ (It can be yours on the trail, or a picture you've seen of a Badass XJ that would look great on the Back of a T-shirt), Post it here using the Insert Image Icon at the top of the Reply area and write a little blurb about the image and why you think it should win. We will leave the thread open for two weeks to give everyone ample amount of time to submit a picture and then we will create a poll that will allow everyone to vote on their favorite picture.

The winner will receive a free T-shirt in the size of his choice. Once we vote the picture will then be the main logo located on the back of the T-shirts with the current official AZ Chapter logo on the front. As soon as the designs are finalized we will post up the finals and Take pre-orders!

Rules:

Post up your favorite picture of an XJ with a blurb about the pic. Remember ONLY ONE submission per person, any double submissions will be deleted! Please don't post any links to a photo bucket or outside website account, and keep the post limited to the blurb and picture no other comments.

We will start a new thread with the winner and final design as well as pre-orders.

Current Chapter Logo:

azclogo.jpg

Thoughts? Id like to get it posted tonight.

Last edited:
works for me

Id like to do some editing. Just different wording. Ill respond tonight I haven't been home in the past few days. Hence the errors in spelling and worse thqn normal grammar.

Draft

Title: Naxja Arizona Chapter T-Shirt Picture Contest

Body:

Hey all!

We will be having our very own Arizona Chapter T-shirts this year. So here is the deal: We want your involvement and your input. You provide us with one and ONLY one of your favorite pictures of an XJ on an Arizona trail. Post it here using the Insert Image Icon at the top of the Reply area and write a little blurb about the image and why you think it should win. We will leave the thread open for two weeks one month? to give everyone ample amount of time to submit a picture and then we will create a poll that will allow everyone to vote on their favorite picture.

The winner will receive a free T-shirt in the size of his choice. Once we vote the picture will then be the main logo located on the back the T-shirts with the current official AZ Chapter logo on the left front. As soon as the designs are finalized we will post up the finals and Take pre-orders!

Rules:

Post up your favorite picture of an XJ on an AZ trail with a blurb about the pic. Remember ONLY ONE submission per person per post, any double submissions will be deleted! Please don't post any links to a photo bucket or outside website account, and keep the post limited to the blurb and picture no other comments. Post a pic that can be modified/edited. Nothing vulgar or offensive.

We will start a new thread with the winner and final design as well as pre-orders.

Current Chapter Logo:

azclogo.jpg

This thread is not for complaining. Any posts other than pic submissions or POSITIVE reinforcment WILL BE DELETED.

Thoughts? Id like to get it posted tonight.

Back