• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Central Valley M&G

Ben H said:
I have to work the weekend after next. I will be at Casa Corona, this Friday at around 7pm. I hope some of you all can make it out.
Ill be there! Wont be drinkin tho....

so the date is now this Friday at 7pm??? are we flooding the parking with our XJ's?

So whose goin now?
selarep, Ben H, and IslanderXJ (me),
thats it?

I am there. So is xtremexj (corey). I am bringing Sierra Chapter Stickers for those who are active members. 5 bucks for one or 8 bucks for 2. I will bring my stack and stuff. I wont have change, so bring the correct amounts please.

Scrappy said:
I am there. So is xtremexj (corey). I am bringing Sierra Chapter Stickers for those who are active members. 5 bucks for one or 8 bucks for 2. I will bring my stack and stuff. I wont have change, so bring the correct amounts please.
I thought you couldnt make it this friday?
Count me in for 2 stickers please sir!

Stuff changed.

I am going to my other meeting before just to say hi. Also, not going to Goatmans house this weekend either now. So I would rather eat good food and drink good beer, than sit in a not so fun meeting lol.

jeep!.jpg

and this bucket too.

I had a really good time last. Thanks everyone that made it. I made a solo trip to brewer lake and met up with another group. Easy trail except for the end then it is just plain fun.

Thanks for coming.

I had fun, sorry I couldn't make it to Brewer with you, I had uh.. stuff to do. HIt me up if your in the area (SLO), I'll see if I can scrounge up some spare parts. And if anybody needs me too wander through the local yard for stuff, I'd be happy to help out.

Thanks for hosting.

searep: Still want me to check out that Rear 44? Its still there.

Ben H: quadratec for brackets, _________ for hooks?

lol who's searep?!
if you get a chance check that place out for that D44 and let me know what you find please, thanks bro.

Just got back from the pick and pull.
Bad news, the day after I told them it was a 44 not a 35, they sold it! The dirty bastards! I told them I was coming back to get it! If they werent the only local place I would have had a few choice words with them.

Short version, no D44.

damn it.

hey for all you locals, hit me up with car audio price request... I'm doing wholesale for a short while...

IslanderXJ said:
Just got back from the pick and pull.
Bad news, the day after I told them it was a 44 not a 35, they sold it! The dirty bastards! I told them I was coming back to get it! If they werent the only local place I would have had a few choice words with them.

Short version, no D44.

life lesson STFU! ha. youll find another.

Back