• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Car Trailers

Just re-read this thread .... everything applies to your situation perfectly.
I did I didn't see any mention of brands to buy or stay away from. I was planning most likely a 10k because it is 500 more bucks and worth the security.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

There are so many trailers out there now that that would be a tall order. I imagine almost everyone will recommend their own brand if they're happy with it ... plus many of us have "homemade" trailers.

ummm ... figured out the pic thing. Like I said, it's been a very long time.

So here's a couple pics of our new-to-us acquisition .... guarded by the fierce, ferocious & always alert wolf-dog. The tow rig is at the top of pic and who can't identify the ol' XJ?
16', 1600#, 8k with option to be converted back to 10k. Haven't loaded the XJ on it yet.

Ma7ZlA.jpg

tux6Da.jpg

mJGD5k.jpg

I did I didn't see any mention of brands to buy or stay away from. I was planning most likely a 10k because it is 500 more bucks and worth the security.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

My recommendation is to find a few trailer places local to you ... go check them out in person and talk to the guys there. A good dealer who can help you if something goes wrong is often times more important than the actual brand.

I will however mention http://burkholdertrailers.com/ in PA. They have a good selection of very nice trailers. Their prices are fair and they have excellent on-site service. They also donated some very nice prizes to the NACFest raffle!

Back