• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can we get an official "SIERRA CHAPTER EMERGENCY RECOVERY THREAD"?

Looks like were just too disorganized to actually get stuff done.....

I wouldn't be too sure about that. I think the guy who needs to make this happen is Phil, the Sierra Chapter President. He can start an official thread and edit out all the worthless posts (like all of mine :D ) from the thread and only allow the info needed.

It actually is a pretty good idea to post this stuff up just for reference.

Well I live about 5 minutes from Prairie Shitty. So if you guys ever need a tow out from whatever ditch you manage to get stuck in or break something give me a call. I have a two car garage with some tools. I really only have the necessities such as a wrench set, grinder, saw zaw, jig saw, drills but not many fabrication tools. I may have a welder soon. I'm willing to offer it to any NAXJA folk in dire need if I’m around that day.

916-834-2836
Mike

Last edited:
Im up in cameronpark, which is near placerville, eldorado county. really only have my jeep now, but know lots of people and can bring tools if you need. 916-817-9382. (Luke)

Back