• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cage

SeanP said:
I would want a bit more triangulation than that cage offers.

SeanP

Well as with any XJ, its a work in progress. For anyone wanting the basic skeleton to build off you can't beat it. Besides, it meets my (and family), safety trail needs. If I ever venture into the Pro crawling scene I'd make a jungle gym out of it.

why didn't Damian put your rear lower spreader in the back? he left it out of Brian's (fatwreck) rig too. also, did he get your spreader that goes across the dash in level?

personally, i think its a great design and for your "design phase" price, there's absolutely no way to beat it! neither you or brian have gotten pics that actually show just how well it really looks. i'm glad i've seen the setup in person. are you planning on adding any gussetts (sp) in later or just leaving it as is?

when are you going to tie it all in to the frame?

has anyone cut the dash so that the A pillar bar can run through it instead of in front of it? I'm not too concerned with cosmetic appearances, and I would loose function of a few vents, but that's not a big deal to me...

i think i may pull out the whole dash and totally redo it custom when I put a cage in

i think i would just add something like this.

XJ_cage03.JPG

Bentonedge said:
looks good. can you openthe glove box? who has the one that has a huge plat ont aht side so you can open the glove box??

oh yeah LOVE the pink man looks so T.U.F.F

I think your talking about this one:

bracketredo.jpg

Back