• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cabin Available...

No objections here. Forgot you were bringin the pups too.

I too was going to do some food shopping when I got there as well. Probably after I get there and "check in" to settle up with Doug I'll run back into town and get food. Or we could all pile into a couple vehicles and run into town to make splitting the food tab up easier...

I saw the cabins are pet friendly. Was thinking about bringing Rubi but i think i'll leave her home with the heat, i want to bring her wheeling sometime though.

I'll bring my speedo for the hot tub.

We have an extra spot in our cabin I do believe. PM me if you want to split costs with me.

edit: scratch that.

Last edited:
We have an extra spot in our cabin I do believe. PM me if you want to split costs with me.

I already have a cabin but it doesn't have a hot tub. :(

And ghost will be in only his flowered apren

dont worry some might have to share rooms but everyone will have a bunk! if its ok with yall can me sam and the dogs have the master? i need someplace to put their crates, yes it is pet friendly

if you guys do this, is it cool if I stick the dogs crate in there during te day?

they would like air conditioning.

if you guys do this, is it cool if I stick the dogs crate in there during te day?

they would like air conditioning.

Of course you can keep your weiners cool in our cabin! :laugh3:

Also I like the idea of going shopping for food when we get there. We can divvy up some of the essentials and share. It would def be cheaper. Whatever yall are up for :)

As for the thongs and speedos... a warning would be appreciated please. so I can prepare myself for such an exotic sight...

I will provide a blindfold for you.

I'm just saying I might be a little caught off gaurd if you two come strutting in your little speedos and who knows what else and jump in the hot tub....

honestly, I'm looking forward to it!

I was rethinking the whole thong thing. Now I am thinking tighty whities worn as a thong.....

Of course you can keep your weiners cool in our cabin! :laugh3:

Also I like the idea of going shopping for food when we get there. We can divvy up some of the essentials and share. It would def be cheaper. Whatever yall are up for :)

As for the thongs and speedos... a warning would be appreciated please. so I can prepare myself for such an exotic sight...

My wieners will be happy to see you.

Jennie and I planned on making a run into town weds night for groceries and stuff when we got in. We got extra seats for those that only have tow rig and trail rig and don't feel like driving the tow rig to town.

87 'weird to have more than 2 seats' manche

Back