• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C-ROK outter steering brace

ill take it.

he bought his bumper back from me... i'm going to put the other one on mine when i finish it this weekend.

4-real steel that i welded d-ring tabs on and i'm cutting off the stock mounts of the bumper and welding on JCR unibody tie in tabs.

wasnt sure why dont you freakin post that it is pending istead of being a total complete a**hole about it and telling me to read through the thread again. becuase its your faulty mistake about now updating this thread.

i dont think billy was being a asshole about it, chill dude

well he just rubbed off on me the wrong way. it sounded like he was giving me shit because he thinks i diddnt read the thread when in deed I most deff did. Its just in alot of fs threads it seems like everyone is claiming the item then backing out. and no one updates there thread so your unsure whether its still for sale or not.

just send him a pm sometime asking if he still gots it

errr, I don't care or whatever, but didn't I call it? I was the first to post up. I might be wrong. Regardless, congrats on the sale!

to be fair. You asked if he would ship it. I said I would take it. Sense I do live only a few miles a way. Anyways... give me a call and we can meet up for the parts billy. no rush.

Back