• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bushwackers on 98 XJ

I think they look great, look at my bro's in the sig, His is a 98 as well

Those Punks are just too broke to buy some! lol!

With bigger tires they look great & help keep the windows clean.

Yeah they suck to put on. Yeah they can fall off, unless you stay off the trees. Yeah you will have to modify them for your rear bumper or use the excuse to get a better bumper and get rid of the plastic end caps. Yeah you will have to remove metal to or past your pinch seam & weaken the body some unless you weld it back together.

I have been wheeling with mine through brush & up steep offcamber hillclimbs where they rubbed the wall. They are still on there, maybe the posers didnt get them installed correctly? lol!

I say get them or dont.

use the sahara fender flares.....

alot cheaper.....install them with zip ties instead of screwing them into your fenders....

So if you rub them, they just pop off instead of ripping your fender off with them...

my .02

I think they look good..Im running into the same problem.....A little trimming goes along way.....Even if you didnt like them you need them in Pa these damn cops nail ya for 2 inches out over!!

I found that the nuts that hold the factory flares on are the same size as the bolts that hold the BW flares on. So I just backed up all the BW bolts with the factory nuts and some washers and have no more problems with tearing off the flares.

Back